Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 29 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I stayed the bloody same weight!!! 4th week running!! what am I doing wrong?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you are so near your goal, perhaps your body needs a bit of a kick and you should move up a plan. Has your CDC not recommended anything to you?

I'm of course assuming you have done SS/790 (can't remember which you are on) 100% correctly with not one stray, having all the packs you should, drinking at least 3-4 litres of water.
  4. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

what plan are you doing ? are you weighing everything? are you adding anything that isnt on the diet?

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I am on the 1500kcal plan, cant afford to ss, still doing this without partners support.
  6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

but if you are spending money on packs and having no result then it is a waste of money. Can't you drop down a plan?
  7. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    are you allowed to cycle your plan? more one day, less another?
    might be you just need to shake it up a tad to kick start the loss off again.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.