1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Giraffe - 'healthy' salad option

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Beckieee, 10 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Beckieee

Beckieee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I'm exploring options for eating out with a friend later. Saw this salad on giraffes menu (pic attached). Can anyone help me work out approx the syns? I will have to syn the feta as I've already had halloumi

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Squares76

Squares76 Full Member

I think it would end up quite high as the avocado and seeds would have to be syns as well.

When I go to Giraffe I have the salmon and ask for it with the green herby rice and a side salad. It's delicious

4. Beckieee

Beckieee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    true :( I ended up going to pesto and got a small bruschetta and salad without dressing. I'm vegetarian so eating out is always difficult as I eat a lot of quorn but restaurants don't ever have quorn x

5. rubyeskimo

rubyeskimo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(20.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's what I was thinking of having when I go on Friday, how many syns are in this?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.