1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Giraffe - 'healthy' salad option

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Beckieee, 10 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm exploring options for eating out with a friend later. Saw this salad on giraffes menu (pic attached). Can anyone help me work out approx the syns? I will have to syn the feta as I've already had halloumi

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Squares76

Squares76 Well-Known Member

I think it would end up quite high as the avocado and seeds would have to be syns as well.

When I go to Giraffe I have the salmon and ask for it with the green herby rice and a side salad. It's delicious

4. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

true :( I ended up going to pesto and got a small bruschetta and salad without dressing. I'm vegetarian so eating out is always difficult as I eat a lot of quorn but restaurants don't ever have quorn x

5. rubyeskimo

rubyeskimo Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking of having when I go on Friday, how many syns are in this?