Girly crush - who's yours ( or is it just me! )

Mine has always been Michelle Pfeiffer, she has gorgeous lips and eyes. More recently it's Alex Polizzi as well only I'm not really sure why lol!

Alex Polizzi is one very foxy lady. She has a fab figure and wears such quirky clothes...... she oozes confidence. I like her!!

Lol from This Is England is BEAUTIFUL! :)

I love Liv Tyler, she's the most beautiful woman on earth! :D xx

itsGCbaby said:

I don't get the lol thing, everyone says that but she just doesn't do it for me!

Gollywogg said:
I don't get the lol thing, everyone says that but she just doesn't do it for me!

I think she's just the kind of woman I like, really! Looks wise I mean. Each to their own though!! xx

Lol! I knew you had put Liv Tyler even before I read your post :D Wonder why :D

I would say Angelina Jolie, I just love her in tomb raider :D And Michelle Rodriguez, I just like gun toting girls that can kick ass lol!
[h=1]
[/h]

I have to say I found her striking as Lol but not pretty...but in real life she's just stunning and so much smilier ( lets face it, Lol didnt have much to smile about! ).

Not the best of pictures but wouldn't you agree? Not saying she is a spit image but defo a likeness. Especially when she isn't laughing or smiling (which doesn't happen very often)

image-180304643.jpg

Kat von d or Gwen stefani :)

Cristina Scabbia & Megan Fox. Probably obvious choices lol.

Oh yes Megan Fox Ooft! X

Dun see the appeal with Megan Fox. LOVE Kat Von D though but I think lately she's had waay too much done to herself botox wise :( xx

itsGCbaby said:
Dun see the appeal with Megan Fox. LOVE Kat Von D though but I think lately she's had waay too much done to herself botox wise :( xx

Yeh she does look a bit freaky nowadays I also preferred her back in Miami ink when she was a bit chubbier rather than a total stick insect, looked much better! X

Kat von D yes please with a side of megan fox!!!!!! I wish both would put a bit of weight on though!

Oooh that reminded me of Dita von Teese she's super hot, curvy, I love that Burlesque look with the corsetry! Phwoarrr!

Back