Going away for the weekend...HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Camille, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    My hubby has just informed me we are going away in the caravan for the weekend. Now i know I can't lock myself away until I am size 14 but I did want a few more weeks at it before strong temptation was in my way. The eating side of it doesn't bother me but I can't go into the club and drink water-can I???
    Any tips?? :party0036:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well you could drink water if you really wanted to?? i went on a weekend away and stuck to ss 100% v hard, but maybe you could do aam week that week and have a few drinks mabe vodka and something. but the only thing is you cant drink if in ketosis so u would need to eat something to knock you out as you could damage your liver. sorry im not much help.best of luck with what you decide to do, if you know you will be able to ss straight away then id say u will be ok.

becky xxx
  4. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

cambridge VLCD
    Vodka With Diet Lemonade Or White Wine..go Onto The 1000cal Plan Just For The Hol You Can Have Some Gr8 Food On That Yum Xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.