• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going back to Slimming world but need to be able to stick to it and enjoy wine!

S: 13st10lb
Hi I'm new to this forum. I have been doing slimming world in and off for about 20 years and always feel great and lose weight well on it to start, but then I begin to doubt myself and start trying other ways of eating e.g. Juicing and smoothies along side SW and then I get confused trying to combine the two, get annoyed with myself for not sticking to it properly and eventually give up on SW as i begin to doubt that it's any good, despite the fact that it was working for me before I started messing with it. Other methods never work, I just keep getting slowly bigger and bigger and now I'm 5 stone overweight and an coming to the conclusion that SW is the only sensible long term way to do it. What I find hardest about SW is the horrible amount of syns on wine as hubby and me ( he also needs to lose 5 stone) have always looked forward to sharing a bottle between us on a Friday and Saturday night and when we stop we feel so deprived of this ritual that we give up and just carry on . Is it possible for us to lose long term whilst still enjoying a weekend drink ? I really need support all round with slimming world as i really need to get our weight under control as it's beginning to impact on our health.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!