Going back to what i know best....

Mrsovertone

The Old Discover Plan..
Have piled weight on since having my daughter 4 years ago..not even recognising myself in the mirror now..
Have tried pro points (gained weight)..Slimming World twice (started off well then got fed up cooking from scratch and having to shop allll the time)...
Myfitnesspal(couldnt be bothered to keep tracking it on phone/pc)...only thing thats ever worked for me over a long period of time with good results is the good old WW plan..still have my old books and calculator..and nice shiny new notebook to use as a diary and feel v motivated..not telling anyone im doing it..which is first mistake i usually make..so here i am and looking forward to tips,advice from others on same journey x:553:

hi, the propoints plan is not for me either! i have tried many times but with weight going up & not down i also need to go back to what has worked for me in the past, good luck x

I really haven't gotten on with pro-points either. So annoyed i got rid of my old books and scales, going to try and pick some up on ebay. Still got my old points calc from 2003, it's missing some pixels but it still works :D

hi i did the new ww for 5mth but didnt get on with it so for the last two wks ive been on the old one lost 2 hopefully i do well this wk but not been doing to well has ive had bad headaches so partner been cooking so might not done good this week. doin 30min cardio tonight hope u lot do well if u need a ww buddy let me know

Im using this too, didnt do too well with propoints and every other diet come to that!! Can no longer blame baby weight as my daughter is now 5. Time to do something about it.
Seems like the only logical thing is to return to what worked initially - Discover plan.

Hi everyone. I am also using discover plan. Its the only diet I have had successful weight loss with previously, I lost 4 stone in 6 months a few years ago but over the years put it all back on again so it was back to square one for me x

Hi everyone. I am also using discover plan. Its the only diet I have had successful weight loss with previously, I lost 4 stone in 6 months a few years ago but over the years put it all back on again so it was back to square one for me x

Ah similar to me, lost 4st in 10months and have put 3 back on in 3 years... I'm really struggling to get motivated at the moment, have won an old database calculator and old points kitchen scales this week on ebay though so perhaps that will help.

Back