Going for the double!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nicole1, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicole1

Nicole1 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi there, I'm a newbie and recently stopped smoking and started the lipotrim diet. It's nearly 2 weeks since I had a fag. My first weigh-in is tomorrow. I'm really nervous about weigh-ins as I'm disabled and can't exercise. I'm worried that I won't lose any weight, can anybody reassure me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi,

First of all, well done on giving up smoking! I quite nearly 3 years ago, and it's the best thing i ever did! I know how hard it is, but it can be done and you will do it! :D

You can loose weight without exercise, but the impact is a little bit less. The idea being you burn off what your body doesn't need to survive, so if you can't do that, things can be a bit slower, but we are all different, and our diets are different so results can differ..

I don't know how disabled you are, if you arent able to take gentle walks etc then maybe there's gentle things you can do with your upper body, using your arms?

take care!

4. Nicole1

Nicole1 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi,
    thank you for your advice:) I can walk, so I'm gonna get out every morning and get me some exercise!

5. Lilah.Irelynn

Lilah.Irelynn Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    Sacred Heart
    Hello!! Congratulations on quitting smoking!! That's something I need to work on!! I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet this Monday and I am super excited! Good luck with your weight loss journey!! Also, if you can use your upper body, maybe you can lift some light weights? Walking is an amazing work out! Keep at it! :)

6. Nicole1

Nicole1 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello :)
    Good luck with the 'Sacred Heart' diet, I've not heard of that diet but I wish you all the very best.
    I went for my first weigh-in this morning and had lost 11lb in my first week!!!! I'm so, so happy! It's also 2 weeks since I had a cigarette, so I'm feeling very proud of myself. Let me know how you get on:) x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.