Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Going to a buffet restaurant :/ help...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by RaspberryOatmeal, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. RaspberryOatmeal

RaspberryOatmeal Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    ...me on this: I have absolutely no idea what restaurant this is, or what types of food are available. All I know is that me, my sister, my mom, my uncle and my uncle's new girlfriend are all going out to eat at a buffet restaurant.

So, I want to enjoy myself and look really normal in front of my uncle's new girlfriend, and eat the same amount as everyone else. I don't want to look as if I'm on a diet. I'm happy with just trying to maintain my weight.

My BMR is 1,400, but with the applied activity thingy-ma-bobby it's something like at least 2,100 calories. So, for example, if I ate nothing else all day and ate a whopping enormous 2,800 calories at the restaurant, but burnt off 700 calories, would that make me stay the same, or would I have to burn right up to 1,400 calories?

Thanks. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RaspberryOatmeal

RaspberryOatmeal Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    *BUMP*

I need help!! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.