Going to stop!!!!!!!! So upset!!!!

I only lost 7lb in first week, then 5lb in my second and 3lb in my third so even in 3 weeks I only lost 1lb more than you did in your first. I'd be grateful and thrilled with what I did lose if I was you!!!!

stop stressing and just do the program :) it all evens out and weight loss can slow down significantly after the first week. we can't loose 14lbs a week forever, although any diet that would do that would be a certain hit lol. you will probably find that you'll get a massive drop overnight towards the point where you're going to get weighed. the whoosh fairy will come and whoosh it all away! :D:D:D

Hey Candy,

The exact same thing happened to me on my 2nd week of Cambridge, the first time around. Lost 14lbs the first week, then 1 measley lb the 2nd. I honestly stepped off the scales, threw all my toys out of the pram, had a massive paddy and had the exact same thought as you, 'why am I doing this when I could be eating a comparative feast on WW or the suchlike?'. Anyway Longstory short, I stuck with it, and lost 13lbs week 3! Totally made up for me not losing the 2nd week!

STICK WITH IT, You'll probably get a really lovely surprise next week. :)

Good luck! x x x

Whilst doing the wii earlier i was listening to my ipod when one of my songs came on. Now don't all laugh & i probably should share this on an open forum but one of my songs is from the kids programme Lazytown :eek: :D ........ i do have children so i think its acceptable :D lol.

The song is called 'There is always a way' & words are really nice. You should listen to it (if you can stand it lol) or read the lyrics.

loveablemonkey said:
I only lost 7lb in first week, then 5lb in my second and 3lb in my third so even in 3 weeks I only lost 1lb more than you did in your first. I'd be grateful and thrilled with what I did lose if I was you!!!!

I'm completey delighted and happy about loosing in my 1st week :)

Byebye bingo wings said:
Hey Candy,

The exact same thing happened to me on my 2nd week of Cambridge, the first time around. Lost 14lbs the first week, then 1 measley lb the 2nd. I honestly stepped off the scales, threw all my toys out of the pram, had a massive paddy and had the exact same thought as you, 'why am I doing this when I could be eating a comparative feast on WW or the suchlike?'. Anyway Longstory short, I stuck with it, and lost 13lbs week 3! Totally made up for me not losing the 2nd week!

STICK WITH IT, You'll probably get a really lovely surprise next week. :)

Good luck! x x x

Awwwwww omg that's me!!! Lol what a hissy I threw!! Lol thank you for this post u completey understand where I'm coming from! I'm over it now but I think I was just riding off my 1st week loss!!! :) I'm in it to win it again and I'm hopeful for a 3rd week loss of anything lol :) x

great things said:
stop stressing and just do the program :) it all evens out and weight loss can slow down significantly after the first week. we can't loose 14lbs a week forever, although any diet that would do that would be a certain hit lol. you will probably find that you'll get a massive drop overnight towards the point where you're going to get weighed. the whoosh fairy will come and whoosh it all away! :D:D:D

Seriously there is no way I ever thought I'd loose 14lbs the 1st week and I sure as he'll wasn't thinking I would for week to! I set goals but I'm not delusional lol I was just disheartened by 0lbs anything wud of been better than that! But it's all good I'm moving on not letting that stop me and hopefully the woosh fairy visits me this week lol :) x

daisy2002 said:
Whilst doing the wii earlier i was listening to my ipod when one of my songs came on. Now don't all laugh & i probably should share this on an open forum but one of my songs is from the kids programme Lazytown :eek: :D ........ i do have children so i think its acceptable :D lol.

The song is called 'There is always a way' & words are really nice. You should listen to it (if you can stand it lol) or read the lyrics.

Lol lol lol think that's so cool! I'm going to google it!!! It could be one for my daughter to :) thank u xx

Hey i agree with most of the above but wanted to add that when i have naughtly weighed myself 2-3 days before seeing my CDC the scales have stayed the same but when i see my CDC i HAVE dropped weight and this has happened for about 3 weeks in a row!! so dont stress about it untill the official WI.

chin up and just picture you and your friend having fun in mexico in them tiny little bikinis and hot pants :p x

You have got some really good advice from everyone else - and (as normal) GoreyGirl is spot on. I think the trouble for a lot of us is the first week makes us set unrealistic goals for the futre. I lost 13 lbs my first week and immediately was thinking ooooo 5/6 the second and third etc etc I can lose 3 stone in 5 weeks etc etc. That first week loss can just give totally unrealistic expectations - when really you are looking at just over a 3lb average loss per week. My CDC told me to stop and not set goals around what i would lose - because you CAN"T control that - and are just setting yourself up for disappointment. No matter how good you are you can't control what the scales say - what you can control is being 100% on the plan. She pointed out that you average 1 stone a month so it would be more than possible for me only to lose 1 lb more in the next 3 weeks and I would still be on track. She also said don't measure weekly weight loss - always total it from the beginning - that way you iron out the little bumps!

So set some goals you can control, stop dreaming of your KFC -you don't want to even be promising yourself that at the end - a sure fire way to start putting it all back on again! - dream about how good you will feel when you go on your hols instead.

Good luck ;-)

Back