golden syrup

sarah88

Gold Member
Does any one no if it's a tsp or a tbsp that's 0pp?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Don't worry I found it! 1 tsp

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

1 tsp is free. 3 Tsp is 1 point according to my app.

Does that mean I could have 2tsp for free? Im glad someone has the app to help with my pointing things! Thinking of adding it to my oss insted of sweetener as the sweetener I used last year for almost everything has that aspirtamine thing in it which can cause cancer! I was using a big tub in 2 wks for like 6 months somim trying not to use it now!

1 Tsp is free

2 Tsp is 1 pp
3 Tsp is 1pp

I think there is a app that is free for weight watchers. It is the same as the ww app but I can't remember what it is called. Do you have a smart phone?

1 Tsp is free

2 Tsp is 1 pp
3 Tsp is 1pp

I think there is a app that is free for weight watchers. It is the same as the ww app but I can't remember what it is called. Do you have a smart phone?

Im not a member! I got an android phone

Bit there is an app that is free. You don't have to be a member.

I'm also trying not to use quite as much sweetener at the moment, although I use splenda which isn't meant to be as bad.

1tsp of golden syrup goes a very long way on top of porridge. I generally use about 1/2 tsp on my oatbran porridge.

I'm also trying not to use quite as much sweetener at the moment, although I use splenda which isn't meant to be as bad.

1tsp of golden syrup goes a very long way on top of porridge. I generally use about 1/2 tsp on my oatbran porridge.

I use the canderel?

Yeah, canderel is aspartimine based which is meant to be the ones to avoid. Ones that are sucrolose based are meant to be a bit safer, although there are lots of scare stories about all sorts of sweeteners unfortunately.

I started using splenda mainly because i think it tastes much much better than the others, but its a real bonus its probably one of the least bad ones too.

Back