• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gone down a hole in my belt!

Getting dressed into my wi clothes this morning and noticed that when i was putting my belt on i needed the next hole down on my belt! YAY!
I cant weight till i am the next size down in jeans,they are all still in my wardrobe waiting for me:happy036:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Hey!!

Well done!!! Even if the scales dont budge, its always reassuring to see the old belt hole decreasing!
My trousers fell down again today at work - quite embarrasing as its not the first time and they have it on film!!!

Well done - it's things like that which make it all worth while. The scales don't always show weight loss but the inches do. What an incentive!!
Well done on your achievement so far.

I'm glad others have weigh in clothes! My work must think I love the dress I wear every single Tuesday!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
That shows your hard work is paying off! If I changed my WI clothes, I used to weigh them!

There are a few of us in my class who wear the same every week.Anybody watching us go in must think we have nothing else to wear!:p