Good bye muffin top!!!

Tuesday 06 March 2012 – 14:13pm – to be exact!!

Gazing out of the window in my office and the sun is shining. I am depressed!! Such a glorious day hope it stays like this for the weekend so I can do something fun!

Getting excited for spinning class now!! Going to weigh myself again on Friday (if I remember) I’m gunna start from fresh with my weight cause haven’t properly stuck to it and whatever I weigh on Friday I’m going to put as my new starting weight and work from that weight.

My salad was lovely could eat it again! Yum yum yum!

I do babble on, on my posts but that’s what it is here for, if not id be babbling to myself!!

Clairexo123 said:
Tuesday 06 March 2012 - 14:13pm - to be exact!!

Gazing out of the window in my office and the sun is shining. I am depressed!! Such a glorious day hope it stays like this for the weekend so I can do something fun!

Getting excited for spinning class now!! Going to weigh myself again on Friday (if I remember) I'm gunna start from fresh with my weight cause haven't properly stuck to it and whatever I weigh on Friday I'm going to put as my new starting weight and work from that weight.

My salad was lovely could eat it again! Yum yum yum!

I do babble on, on my posts but that's what it is here for, if not id be babbling to myself!!

I babble to, glad you enjoyed your salad

Morning miniminsworld!

I am surprisingly not aching at all from spinning last night. Just my bum hurts from the seat!

I weighed myself this morning and I’m now 10.7lbs so need to work from here to my goal weight. So really the last few weeks I’ve not lost anything really well a pound but wont count that and just start fresh!

Today’s menu isn’t as good as it should be, but after how much a sweated last night think I deserve it:-

B: Weetabix
L: Salad (lettuce, tuna & mayo, onions, peppers, pasta, coleslaw, 2 new potatoes and ham. Full of mayo and carbs OPPS!!)
D: God knows going to non-boyfriends

Snacks: Quavers & apple

Clairexo123 said:
Morning miniminsworld!

I am surprisingly not aching at all from spinning last night. Just my bum hurts from the seat!

I weighed myself this morning and I'm now 10.7lbs so need to work from here to my goal weight. So really the last few weeks I've not lost anything really well a pound but wont count that and just start fresh!

Today's menu isn't as good as it should be, but after how much a sweated last night think I deserve it:-

L: Salad (lettuce, tuna & mayo, onions, peppers, pasta, coleslaw, 2 new potatoes and ham. Full of mayo and carbs OPPS!!)
D: God knows going to non-boyfriends

Snacks: Quavers & apple

Your day sounds ok don't be so hard on yourself! I feel your pain with not losing for a while I am literally stay the same queen. I'm giving cc a go with the hope it will help! How are you finding it

I’m finding it ok to be honest I don’t so much stick to a daily allowance I just try and stick to low calorie foods. I wouldn’t normally give my self much stick but just cause of all the mayo, its low fat but heyhoo still feel bad. I am a stick the same aswell so annoy when you put so much effort into it. Maybe now am exercising it will come off better. How are you finding it?

Claire xo

Clairexo123 said:
I'm finding it ok to be honest I don't so much stick to a daily allowance I just try and stick to low calorie foods. I wouldn't normally give my self much stick but just cause of all the mayo, its low fat but heyhoo still feel bad. I am a stick the same aswell so annoy when you put so much effort into it. Maybe now am exercising it will come off better. How are you finding it?

Claire xo

I'm the same really I can't budge these last 8lbs so I came to the decision I should stop dieting and healthy eat but keep an eye on my calories so that is what I'm doin but I must admit I really do want to loose a little more I'm just so frustrated.

I'm the same really I can't budge these last 8lbs so I came to the decision I should stop dieting and healthy eat but keep an eye on my calories so that is what I'm doin but I must admit I really do want to loose a little more I'm just so frustrated.

Me to, you try and think it will come off eventually but then after trying for ages you just kinda loose faith and binge… well I do anyway. Just hope soon my weight will just drop off before I’ve even noticed that’s what I’m hoping for.

Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

I’m still on track woo think this is longest I have gone without a proper cheat anywhere. And it’s only been a couple of days!!

Going to the gym and body blast tonight!! Not sure what body blast is but it looks good and sounds good! Sounds as though it could be painful tomorrow.

I’m having a late-ish lunch today as im off to gym at 6 – 8 so wont be having tea till later.

L: Spicey Sweet and Sour Mug shot
D: Cajun Chicken Salad

Probably have 3 snacks today and might even have a slim-a-soup at some point but then probably wont cause I always think to myself I might and never do.

Looking forward to gym tonight woo!

Clairexo123 said:
Me to, you try and think it will come off eventually but then after trying for ages you just kinda loose faith and binge… well I do anyway. Just hope soon my weight will just drop off before I’ve even noticed that’s what I’m hoping for.

Yep I'm ready to give up I tried convincing myself maybe this is my weight and to just be happy but that's easier said than done

I didn’t have time to go to shop this morning so didn’t get any water and now I can tell how water helps I am so hungry my belly is rumbling like a mad one! I’m assuming that it is cause I haven’t had as much water cause normally I would have had about 1.5 litres by now but only had 500ml! tomorrow I will definitely be going to the shop!!

Clairexo123 said:
I didn't have time to go to shop this morning so didn't get any water and now I can tell how water helps I am so hungry my belly is rumbling like a mad one! I'm assuming that it is cause I haven't had as much water cause normally I would have had about 1.5 litres by now but only had 500ml! tomorrow I will definitely be going to the shop!!

Can you not drink tap water? I usually put a bit of low cal juice in mine. It does make a difference I've been having more oolong and green tea if I get hungry

Can you not drink tap water? I usually put a bit of low cal juice in mine. It does make a difference I've been having more oolong and green tea if I get hungry

I drink tap water when I get home but at work I feel abit funny about it so when I drink it I put juice in it aswell but it gets a white limescale around the top so puts me off abit. Maybe start bringing it from home.

Well I am in some extreme pain after body blast and the gym last night. I enjoyed it though more than spinning actually because I was doing more things and if I wanted a rest I could rest!

Back to salads again today and I’m looking forward to it J half day at work as well so going to see a few friends this aft well if I’m not to painful and just want to go home.

Might go for a walk if the sun gets out actually this after. Every muscle in my body hurts though suppose it’s a good thing in a way but maybe wont fancy walking up and down hills.

Morning world of slimmers!

I haven’t posted for a few days been extreme busy packing and everything else.

My weekend food wise was ok I haven’t absolutely binge I have stuck to having salads for dinners but had a take away Saturday night and WW meal Sunday night. Also I had no alcohol. So not to bad.

Exercise wise, haven’t done any… well went for a walk on Sunday night but that’s about it. Last night I cleaned my car as well we polished it and everything so that was kind of a workout ha.

I feel like this is going to be my week that I loose something even if its just 1 pound I won’t care cause will still be a loss since I haven’t had any as of yet I will be happy about it.

Yesterdays food was good to, my only problem was I missed tea and exchanged it for a bag of wine gums opps! I didn’t mean to but was at my non-boyfriends and we was watching new twilight and before I knew it the bag was gone and it was to late for tea!

Today is a new day though, going spinning tonight or to the gym not sure which one which ever we feel like going to?! Food is going to be good as well….

Breakfast: Cornflakes
Lunch: Mug Shot
Snacks: Skips, Cereal bar and Yoghurt

Not sure about tea cause everything is packed up all our pans and stuff but I will see.

Claire xo

Could you bring in a 2 litre bottle of water each morning from home? That'll more than do you for the day I would think :) Helps you keep a track of how much you've drunk that day as well.

Hello – spinning was good last night we went to gym before for half an hour then spinning for 45 mins. Was hard work but I enjoy it.

Got some really bad pains in my stomach today. Not sure why but they are killing I haven’t really eaten anything that would be bad for me and I don’t have periods so cant be that.

B: couldn’t face anything with these pains
L: Ham salad Sandwich on brown roll
Snacks: Skips and apple

I really cant plan things for tea as of moving and things are all packed up. May have a jacket potato and just do it in the microwave!

WOOO!!! I have finally lost 1pound!!! Haha I know its only one pound but seeing 10.6 on the scales was like heaven!!! BUT off for a meal tonight and its pie night so it will probably be back on before I know it. Only going to have a little lunch I think today then maybe it will work out ok and if I try not eat as much of the pastry and just the meat and veg…. and I have to miss body blast!! I would never have thought I would say I would rather go to body blast then out for a meal for a pie!!!!

Clairexo123 said:
WOOO!!! I have finally lost 1pound!!! Haha I know its only one pound but seeing 10.6 on the scales was like heaven!!! BUT off for a meal tonight and its pie night so it will probably be back on before I know it. Only going to have a little lunch I think today then maybe it will work out ok and if I try not eat as much of the pastry and just the meat and veg.... and I have to miss body blast!! I would never have thought I would say I would rather go to body blast then out for a meal for a pie!!!!

Yay well done

Hello everyone!!

I haven’t been on for about 2 weeks cause been so busy not even dieted at all either.

I weighed myself this morning after fully eating loads over the past few weeks not having a care in the world and I weight 10.10lbs so I have put on a few pounds.

But today is my new start and I’m going to change a few things as well to make it easier for me to stick to.

So today’s menu:

Breakfast: 4 Belvita Biscuits 208 Calories
Lunch: Chicken Salad – Iceberg Lettuce, Salad leaves, Onions, Spring onions, peppers, 30g of pasta (102cals) 30g of coleslaw (47cals) Cajun chicken.

I don’t know how many calories overall are in my salad but I just know the pasta and coleslaw cause I weighed it all out.

I have brought with me snacks wise:

Grapes
Apple
Banana
2 Rivita biscuits

The belvita biscuits are 52 calories per biscuit but I can nibble on the all morning and they keep my fuller for longer.

I’m going on a 13mile bike ride tonight (weather permitted)

I never know what will be for tea because I figure it out when I get home – normally now a days my brothers GF is cooking tea ready for me.

I’m going to try and do some form of exercise every night. I still go to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday – I have officially joined and paid so need to get my money worth.

I’m feeling extremely motivated this time and this could be my time to loose weight! J fingers crossed anyway!!

Back