Good bye muffin top!!!

Morning guys!

Feeling extremely down in the dumps today, no particular reason.
Maybe the fact I have stayed extremely on track all week no cheat and put a pound on L I know its only been 4 days but still makes you feel like what’s the point!

And also I know I probably sound like I keep going on but I know that I have a belly on me and I do need to loose a stone or so but when people start saying things it makes me think how big am I? Do I really look pregnant? Is it that noticeable?
But then sometimes in the pub people say your looking really good and things like that, Are they lying?

My issue is that I hold all of my fat at the front in the middle so I do have a big gut. My legs and everything else are fine just my belly. Oh and I have a Kim Kardashian arse but I like that!

Ok so maybe there is a particular reason my weight! I wouldn’t be as down if it wasn’t for the lad from work and stepping on the scales before weighing day! I think my problem is I don’t go to the loo enough maybe once every 2 weeks or something which isn’t good really.

Anyway my food plan for today is:-

Breakfast: Weetabix and Cup of tea
Lunch: Cup a soup, melba toast
Tea: WW Meal with Veg
Snack: Packet of skips and 2 apples

I will have about 6 pints of water, 3 cup of teas and a can of D-Coke.

I have a hand written diary that I write everything that goes through my mouth in which helps a lot.

Anyway must get on!
Claire xo

What a douche!!!

Ignore the ugly single virgin hes clearly just a wierdo!

I'm an all belly girl too. but with no bum and no boobs lol. according to rosemary coneley if you cut down you fat percentages to 4-5% then you more likely to get rid of the belly fat.

good luck hun and dont let anybody upset you the only persons opinion that should matter is yours.

malibu xx

Well I never weighed myself this morning forgot. Im in another downer. I feel heartbroken, betrayed and just gutted!! My ‘so called’ friends went for a meal with my ex and his girlfriend on Sunday. You probably thinking what’s wrong with that well…. To start from the beginging I was with jason (the ex) for 4 years, my child hood sweetheart considering I’m only 21, 4 years was a long time! Well anyway and one day he just finished it cause I was sat on a bed with another lad on a Sunday afternoon waiting for my friend to get ready for us all the go for dinner and next thing jason had gone and I got a TEXT after four years saying its over. Then we was talking we got back on to talking terms which at the time I never knew he was seeing this other girl, went through hell could of killed myself I was an absolute state! And then they lied to me made me feel horrific and ended up engaged the next month so there we go the reason I feel extremely heartbroken about it.

Anyway last night I found out and was planning on going for a meal with my friend to the local Italian but cause I found out this news I could barely eat felt physically sick! But today has been completely different I have now been comfort eating. Roll on the weekend!! Will get back on track on Monday cause having Chinese tomorrow.

This has been a horrible week and cant wait for it to be over!!

Good morning everyone!

I have had a grand weekend! I’ve done absolutely bugger all, spent it all with my ‘friend’ may as well be boyfriend but we aren’t official because it just screws everything up. He cheered me up after the whole ex boyfriend thing. He’s actually great to be honest, he treated me to a Mexican take away on Saturday night we shared a belly buster yum yum and to a McDonalds yesterday. As you can tell I sacked the diet off ha. But it was so nice we put twilight on and fell to sleep at about half 8 cause we were so full and he has a log burner room and it’s fantastic! And yesterday went for big diet food shop! Has everyone had a good weekend?

So back on track today….

Breakfast: Warburtons thins toast (they are lush, my mum loves them so she’s got me in on them
Snack: Grapes and pack of Skips
Lunch: Minestrone Slim-a-soup + Melba toast
Snack: Apple
Dinner: WW meal and salad

Not many calories so will treat myself in the evening after tea, not sure what but I’m sure ill have something!!

I barely feel like I can eat at work with the ‘you could do to loose some weight’ guy. Feel like he’s watching my every move now.

Anyway must get on…. Tarraaa xx

Good morning all!

I’m still in a good mood nothing has got me down and I stuck on track yesterday J

For my tea though I had a bolegnese al forno or something WW meal but I went to fruit and veg sop and got some veg to go with it but when I got home I decided to make a veg pasta bake. I put the cooked veg in the baking pot and layered the WW meal over the top and springled cheese over was lovely, filled me right to the brim even when I went to bed I still felt hungry and only ate half so got it for my tea tonight aswell!

Today’s menu:

Breakfast: Special K Cereal Bar (was late up) 80 Cals
Snacks: Quavers 90 Cals & Apple
Lunch: Slim-a-soup, Melba Toast & Corner yoghurt 250Cals (ish)
Dinner: Last nights left overs (cant wait for that Yummy!)

Weighing myself on Friday I think, probably wont but ill try remember to.
Going to try and wake myself up abit earlier and get a morning jog in now the mornings are light, this morning was fab!

I think there’s about 60 in 2 slices not many at all but there not that filling but I like them a lot!

Claire xox

Hmmm since its such a lovely night its making me fancy a nice salad and also my sister has told me about the salad she had for her dinner and cant stop thinking about a rocket salad with homemade coleslaw, lovely thick sliced ham and a boiled egg!! Yummy, never thought I’d think a salad was yummy but it’s all I think about! Can’t wait to get home now for my tea but gunna save my salad for dinner tomorrow treat myself instead of a soup. My mouth is watering at the thought of homemade coleslaw. Very calorific but since its homemade ill put low fat mayo in!

Only an hour left, then to shop for supplies for homemade coleslaw and home I go!

I aren’t really that hungry to be honest but I’m just looking forward to tea. I have drank 3 litres of water today, can’t stop weeing. Can someone tell me the reason why drinking water lots of water is good for diets?? I know you have to but I don’t really know the reason, silly really haha.

Claire xoxo

Well the moment I’ve been waiting for, salad time!! When I made it last night I could of eaten it then and I was full after my tea.

Anyway todays food:

Breakfast: Weetabix
Snack: Quavers
Dinner: Salad (Italian Style salad, Spring Onions, Red onions, Red Sweet peppers, Yellow pepper, 3 New Potatoes, Chicken and homemade coleslaw.
Snack: Muller light Yoghurt
Tea: Not sure going to see a friend straight after work so will want something quick cause will be starving! Prob a WW Meal.

Today is good day so far J

Tuesday 29 February 2012, 14:45pm – Writing how I feel for today!

Feel like I could just have a little nibble on something… but what?
In my draw I have a packet of wotsits 95 calories or a chocolate special k bar 80 calories BIG choice to make!!

I go for the wotsits. Feel like I’m being naughty but am only having an extra 15 calories so I shouldn’t feel too bad really. They taste good anyway and that extra 15 calories went down a treat!! Swing down with a 75cl bottle of water and a cup of tea!

I’m more of savoury than sweet person. But would prefer to have a packet of wine gums than a chocolate bar and bag of crisps!

Got a big night out on Saturday night for a friends birthday which I could have stuck to it properly and got a good few pounds off me so I wouldn’t feel as bad about the alcohol I will be consuming.

I have been putting like into prospective today – a young girl 18years old is dying from a brain tumour from near where I live. She’s good friends with my unofficial boyfriend and he works with her step dad and today he has gone off for few months cause she has got really ill and not long left at all. Just makes you think you shouldn’t take life for granted and should live life as it comes and shouldn’t care whether or not you have a nice greasy pie or whatever but then I think again the life I have now, how upset I get about my weight I should just get if off cause then I can live my life and be as happy as ever and then I would live my life to the full. I just can’t stop thinking about her and how life can change so quickly. Poor girl.

Anyway going to see my unofficial boyfriend today and give him a big cuddle and cheer him up! Speak later guys! xo

I still think the idiot at work needs a slap. Ex lax his coffee and then you can laugh at him running to the loo!!!!

Water is good for you. Your body is made of a silly amount of water. Your brain works better when you drink more!! You feel less hungry. Your skin looks amazing, your kidneys get a new lease of life, all the bad stuff in your system gets flushed through faster. You will find you lose weight faster too!! If it gets boring add some posh squash. I use a pineapple and mango one from tesco which is loooooovely!!!

Have fun cuddling the non boyfriend !!

Good morning everyone!

Thank you for the advice on the water, ill keep it up and drink lots!!

The young girl I wrote about yesterday died last night, it’s awful. I feel so sad about it. I never knew her personally but I can’t stop thinking about her at all.

Anyway on dieting and food front. Food today is…

B: Weetabix
S: Cereal Bar & Quavers
L: Salad – (Italian salad, Peppers, onions, Colesaw, 3 Baby Potatoes)
D: WW Meal with Veg or Salad
Washed my car yesterday and polished! :O well my non boyfriend washed I just dried off but oh my god the pain I am in, it was hard work!! Stiff as anything in my arms and top half of my body.

Anyway work time!! Tataaa xo

Good morning everyone!!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

My weekend food wise has been good, except the Cantonese on Friday night but it was lovely. I had sweet and sour chicken, egg fried rice and spring rolls YUM! But then coincidently I was watching fat families on Saturday and it said that Sweet and sour chicken has 19 tea spoons of sugar in and for a full sweet and sour chicken, rice and spring rolls you have to do 6 hours on the bike to burn it off.

But other than my Cantonese I have done well. Never went out on Saturday night so didn’t have empty calories in alcohol.

For lunch on Saturday and Sunday I had salad and for my teas I had leek and chicken pie and Roast chicken dinner last night. Was nice.

Today I am on the ball and feel good about dieting. I got up nice and early this morning had breakfast wasn’t rushing or anything was nice. Off to gym tonight and then going to a spinning lesson tomorrow night…. Think I may not do very well at that.

Well today’s menu:

B: Weetabix with chopped bananas
L: Ham Salad
D: Gunna go to shop after work before gym.

Ill see what snacks I have during the day and add them in my hand written diary.

Claire xo

P.S Just signed up for a 10K run!!

Love spinning, expect to hurt in unusual places but this goes away after a few sessions, its definatly a good one for burning fat and toning up especially your legs. I used to go all the time before they changed it from spinning to studio cycling... Boring!! if i wanted to go cycling id buy a bike.

Ouh cantonese yummy, I made a hot n Sour soup at the weekend it was just like the one you get from the chinese defo n only 200 cals will defo be making that again and maybe try and find some sort of low cal chinese main. that sould keep me away from the takeaway :)

have a good day xx

Hi here to follow I've just posted a diary in the healthy eating section as that is what I'm doing although I'm cal counting to just keep me on track and not going mad as I'm used to having rules! Your doing great just wanted to say hi as I'm new

Hi, i will have a look at your diary, good luck!! xx

Notes to self:

- If you’re not hungry, don’t waste your calories
- Drink more water
- Cut back on cups of tea – try have no more than 3 a day

Gym 15mins!! Had pain in my chest and shoulder NOT GOOD!!
Spinning tonight – 1 hour!

B: Weetabix
L: Cajun Chicken Salad
D: Tuna Salad

I know I’m having two salads but I enjoy them to be honest and I’ve changed the filling.
Snacks will be Cereal bar and prob a bag of wotsits or quavers. I also might treat my self to a cup of soup late afternoon cause wont be having tea till about half 7 8ish and will probably be starving.

Back