Good luck Cleo

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by size10bikini, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Is it the wedding today? You are probably busy with your bridesmaidy duties but i'm wishing you a good Lt day and also hope you have fun. BBQ day for me, looking forward to it and feel in high spirits and willpower today so I WILL NOT cheat. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clepottage

Clepottage Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Awwww, bless you!

Thanks you so much for that post, the actual wedding is on Monday but we need to leave tomorrow (Sunday) and will then be [STRIKE]trapped with[/STRIKE] enjoying the company of our family until Tues evening. It will take every bit of my willpower to refrain from hitting the vodka let alone the cheesecake! LOL

Hope your BBQ went well? I'm thinking of you :)

4. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hi thanks!! Back home and did not eat or drink anything except sparkling water. I was fine most of the day, no one noticed I wasn't eating as I was up at the buffet loads sorting the kids food. I was hungry though as didnt want to have a shake there. Hope the long weekend goes well, it'll be a challenge but so worth it come weigh day. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.