Good luck to all wednesday wi's...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck everyone, fingers crossed you have a good loss today. X

SCARRRRRED! had 3 days off plan, and feel really ill today too! :(

Good luck all!!

I need just half to reach my class Club 10 (I've already done it according to my original start weight before I went to class, but I want that certificate!)
I'm hoping I can do that and I've had quite a good week, so fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone and congrats trinity!

Hellie, run to class, run up to the scales, do some star jumps, take your bra off and there you go! That's gotta be 0.5lbs at least!

Yes good luck everyone! Well done Trin!

I stayed the same which I was expecting. Although I've been on plan I've recently started exercising on the Wii for about half an hour each day and I think that it must be affecting my weight loss. However, I know that once my body adjusts I'll be back to losing weight and in the meantime I have far more energy, feel so much better and my bad back is better too. I'm measuring myself so hope to see some improvements there.

I am delighted! I lost 2lbs and got slimmer of the week; just as well as many other things in my life have seemed very difficult lately. This has been a real boost, as has the support on this site. It has even encouraged me to do tickers etc............ this might take a while, i;m not too hot on technology!
Did extra easy this week - loved it!:)

testing!

Back