Good luck Wednesday Weighers!

Well done everyone!!!!!!I maintained but happy with that. had a big loss the week before. Thing is i went off plan this week and deserved a massive gain!!!!!!

WOOHOO 3lb off, go me!

Hellie is very pleased to report...

2lbs off!

:happy036:

Finally, things seem to be shifting a bit! I can almost touch the 10s now....2 weeks I reckon and I'll be 10-something! Maybe, if I have an ultra-good bank holiday weekend, maaaaaybe I'll make it next week! But probably not...but that's fine. Soon :D

no i cant complain either but i am more disappointed in myself. am being extra good this week.

no i cant complain either but i am more disappointed in myself. am being extra good this week.

*hugs* i would be dissapointed with all the hard work i put in this week, but i cant complain because i ate about 2 months worth of syns last week, and knew that if i was lucky enough, i could maybe stay the same with alot of hard work, ( and im still in pain from aerobics on monday :O) so i cant complain really... i camn understand how your feeling though hun, just got to imagine now, you have a whole week before next weigh in to do yourself proud.. you'l be fine and youl get to were you wanna be in no time. sts is soo much better than a gain!.. and i know you know that too! *hugs* .. xxx

I got weighed last night and I lost 2lbs this week.

So not only did I get my half stone sticker, I am now 10 stone 13lbs. It's the first time I've been under 11 stone in a long time.

:)

Back