good morning lipotrimmers

Morning :) Im not a lipotrimmer at the moment but will be again after the weekend :) x

Lol mornin'

Morning! Day 3 here.

Quick question.....My mouth feels like it is stuck together. I remember this from before but can't remember if it goes when keytosis kicks in??? Defo finding the evenings the hardest but still loving it. Wishing the days away to next Wed and my weigh in.

Morning all. My 1st day here. Had my chocolate shake with lots of crushed ice, yummy! Started on the water already too. Have don Lighterlife before, so know what to expect, brng it on!!

Good morning Hun! I hope your feeling better today, I am I feel great! Really didnt think id get to day 5 and probably wouldnt have without your support so THANKS!! x :)

Hiya - feel just the same as you today - funny what a spot of sunshine does!!! Also, I got on the scales today, and it looks like I've lost 2lbs since weigh-in day. I only lost 2 last week as it was TOTM and was feeling a bit down but feeling tip top today - really motivated and looking forward to the weekend.

Good luck to all the people just starting - it will be worth it in the coming few weeks when you look back at how far your ticker has moved!:D

good morrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnning vietnam!!!!!!!

Morning from sunny Scotland ! Had my second weigh in today and lost 5lbs to brings my total to 12lbs in 12 days - unbelievable. Hoping for a 3lb loss next week. Should be easier though as DH is so impressed he's thinking of starting it as well.

Now I just need to stop smelling my kids toast - lol !

Morning from sunny Scotland ! Had my second weigh in today and lost 5lbs to brings my total to 12lbs in 12 days - unbelievable. Hoping for a 3lb loss next week. Should be easier though as DH is so impressed he's thinking of starting it as well.

Now I just need to stop smelling my kids toast - lol !

Wow, thats amazng! Well done!

Back