Good Morning Slimming World Friends...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good morning everyone, I hope you are well, happy and having some lovely sunshine today.

I hope our poorly friends are feeling better again today, take care now.

The sun is shining in Norfolk today but it is quite windy, very pleasant and warm though.

Good luck to all Wednesday WI's, I have my fingers crossed for you.

I have given my bedrooms a good 'bottoming' this morning, didn't take to long as we only have two, but they are sparkling clean now.

I am doing a RED day today, I try to stick to red for a couple of days before my WI on Friday.

So it was weetabix for brekkie, VLF Cottage Cheese with pineapple for lunch (I have a fad on this at the moment) and cold sliced chicken and hard boiled egg's salad for dinner.

What is on your menu today....

Have a good afternoon everyone, and I hope all the mom's out there are not too stressed at the moment.

Love to all. XX

Morning Donnie,
Lovely post, as ever :)
It's sunny here in Lincs but oh so windy!! I'm doing a success express day today, had a cooked breakfast and having salmon salad for lunch. I've just picked some beetroot which is cooking now and some lettuce toms and radish to go with it. Can't wait!
Have a lovely day all. xxx

Hey donnie the sun is shining for now! Not sure how long for though!
My little girl finishes school today so i have a little bit of peace before the 6 weeks start!

Hey Donnie, lovely and cheerie as usual. Sun shinning in Nuneaton for once today so washing on line blowing away and windows open. Cut some sweetpeas this morning and they smell wonderfull in the house. Have a great day everyone and be constructive with time. xx

Hi all....we have it overcast here in Hampshire..had a really big downpour earlier, but now drying up.
Just come from the Drs...she thinks I am anaemic, but also sent me for a blood test for bones (thinks I may have arthritis)...oh joy!
I feel as if Im falling apart at the moment!! Just tucking into a massive green day lunch of quorn sausage, tinned new potatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans (was supposed to be breakfast, but I couldnt face it!)

Weathers good here in sunny old Milton Keynes. Doing EE so I've had Melon with grapes & pineapple for breakfast. Skinny latte with mini ryvitas mid morning & ham salad with a mug shot for lunch. So far I have done some washing, cleaned the kitchen hoovered the front room & tidied. Also bellowed at the kids and slung them out for some fresh air.:rolleyes:

If you need any advice on arthritis MrsV, please do PM me, if I can help you in any way I will be glad to... (I have Rhuematoid Arthritis). X

Back