Good Morning Slimming World Friends...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I hope I find you all well and happy and enjoying your SW day.

I hope the poorlies among us are feeling better too today.

The sun is shining is Norfolk and it is a perfect Summer's day.

I live in a little village on the coast, in fact the beach is only about 40 yards away from my back garden, and the local play group have taken the children to the beach today, they were all walking in formation :family2: with their buckets and spades etc with them, they all looked so sweet and excited, I hope they have a good morning's play, it's also giving their mom's a bit of a rest too.

I am doing another RED today, so it's my fave brekkie and lunch again which is weetabix and VLF cottage cheese with pineapple (I must start and vary these meals next week) and I am having Crab stick's and prawn salad for dinner.

What are you having today?

It's my 9th WI tomorrow and I am looking forward to another loss (I hope) I only weigh myself once a week on WI day, so fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Love to all. X

Morning hun :) its typical british weather in west yorkshire today.. RAIN!!! :(

I'm on a red day today

Breakfast: 2 Alpen light chocolate and fudge bars (HEXB) with a toffee mullar light!

Lunch: Ham (LOTS!) sandwich(HEXB) with Very low fat mayo (1.5 Syns) and an apple and french fries (4.5 Syns)

Snacks: apple

Dinner: Ham and cheese (HEXA) omlett - (going swimming and aquaerobics tonight so need somthing light)

Hope you all have a fab day :) x

Morning...sunny for a change here in Hampshire!

Im on a Red Day too.
Breakfast: 4 crispbreads and cottage cheese, banana, apple
Lunch: Salmon salad, mullerlite yoghurt, orange, strawberries, blueberries and cherries
Tea: turkey mince bolognase stuffed aubergines topped with 1 16g Boursin cheese
72g ready to eat apricots.

MrsV, I love the sound of your Stuffed Aubergines - is the recipe in the forum above, I would really like to try it as I don't buy Aubergines very often. Thank you. X

I will put it there now for you hun!

Im having a reallyd day today :(
Really trying to get everything finished and done before going on annual leave next week but it's not going to happen. Everytime I get close to finishing one thing, something major happens or i get twice the workload land on me! Seriously.....RAAAARRRARARARARAR!

Sorry!

Afternoon Donnie ~ glad you are having a nice day. It's absolutely pouring down with rain here in NI with thunder thrown in for good measure!

I had fresh fruit for breakkie and a chicken salad for lunch ~ out for my tea with my friend so not sure what I will be having. It's my WI tomorrow too and I'm dreading it (wasn't even going to but have decided to face the music!!). Good luck for tomorrow Donnie xx

Thank you MrsV, I shall have a go at that recipe, I see all these lovely aubergines in the shops and besides Moussaka I never know what to do with them. X

Back