Good News!

Sooh

Hi everyone just wanted to share my good news! I went to Boots today to get weighed again and have lost another 6lb's so that is 14lbs in 17 days! I am so pleased and must say my whole new attitude towards healthy eating is proving to be successful. I am not weighing my food or counting any calories and just sticking to healthy foods and healthier options and personally for me - its a case of so far so good! I appreciate my weightloss may slow down in the future and then I will have to probably become a little more stricter myself but until such time I am happy to stick with my new approach and not having to follow any plan has kind of liberated me.

Maybe it is a physcological thing but in the past as soon as I told myself I was on a 'diet' I became obsessed and thought about food constantly and to make it worse I felt continually ravenous too but this time this isn't happening so I feel like I have finally turned a corner!

Anyway, couldn't wait to tell you all.

Sue

15/07/08 24st 3lb (Starting Weight)

25/07/08 23st 9lb (8lb loss)
I thought it was a 9lb loss last week - but my calcualtions were incorrect!

01/08/08 23st 3lb (6lb loss)

Well done Sue!

14lb in 17 days is excellent:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Excellent loss in 17 days Sue!! Bet you are very very pleased with that :D

Lacey..xx :)

Thank you for your replies.

Just got to start thinking about some kind of excercise plan now but due to being so overweight I find any kind of physical exertion so hard and my knees absolutely kill me. I get very breathless too if I walk any distance and even a short walk can be a real struggle. Because of this I suppose I have took the easy option and chose to not do much walking and I drive everywhere in my car; which I know is not doing me any favours. Ideally I would like to embark on some kind of gentle actitivity to start with but I am at a loss as to what kind of exercise would be adviseable for me and as much as I know I would enjoy swimming there is no way I would ever dream of putting on a swimsuit and going to our local pool. That walk from the changing rooms to the swimming pool is all on view to the public and I would be just too embarassed to even consider it and to me it would be the walk of shame! I have checked to see if they do special swimming sessions for larger people etc but sadly they don't but they do hold an aquasize session but that is for all ages and sizes and I dont fancy being the largest person there.

If anyone can suggest a gentle exercise routine that a lady with dodgy knees and who is morbidly obese can embark on please let me know as I would love to hear about it and I would really value your help.

Sue

Well done Sue!!!

~Silence~

Back