gorgeous smelling books!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
omg im (for once!) gobsmacked!

my hubby asked me to wait in for some books that hes ordered from amazon. hes always ordering IT geek books so just rolled my eyes (as u do...)

well the "books" have turned ot to be a huge bunch of flowers with a card reading "mrs t, to the start of your weekend! love BossMan (oo how manly lol)

which leads me to believe that my 30th birthday weekend is going to be more interesting than previously thought!! this is the man that forgets valentines and dont bother much with any event. (even though he knows i go mental about it lol)

ooo im so excited and had to tell u all first. :D

Oh Karen that's so lovely. He must be some man to be the boss of you! My hubby is the same as your re: geek books and never bothering with valentines etc etc. So maybe there is hope for me yet too.

Enjoy the flowers and your weekend. I don't expect to see as much of you on here for a couple of days. Although it will be nice to have quick updates.

Dizzy x

lol. i'll take that as a compliment :confused: lol. but to clarify...i have NEVER refered to him as boss man and he has never dared to either. maybe thats why he said it in a card and not in person lol. either way though...what a gesture! quite happy to let him think he is the boss for a couple of days and see where it gets me!

will definately update and if i really cant (cos im whisked off to paris (a girl can dream!! )) then sonkie will be text and will be more than happy to update in my place :D well now im definately chuffed to be turning 30 !

Oh that's lovely Karen, what a fab surprise. Hope the rest of your weekend is as exciting - do keep us informed (nosy lot that we are:p )

Hey Karen, hope you have a fab weekend, whatever you get up to, waitng (patiently) to find out the details !!!
xx:)

Karen I think 30 is a FAB age and well worth celebrating whether is Paris, New York, Milan or Plymouth.

Have a great weekend.

Dizzy x

Karen should be at sisters now getting ready........cannot say any more until later.......I will fill u in

Hi guys Karen was so stunned she couldnt stop shaking there was also a little tear.......it was a great night and both myself and lucky were good and just stuck to our water.....She had a surprise party for her 30th organised by her dh, sis and parents.....there was loads of foood....mmmmmmm.
Anyway he thought I would be meeting up with her and her sis later on so she was gobsmacked....

Hi guys Karen was so stunned she couldnt stop shaking there was also a little tear.......it was a great night and both myself and lucky were good and just stuck to our water.....She had a surprise party for her 30th organised by her dh, sis and parents.....there was loads of foood....mmmmmmm.
Anyway he thought I would be meeting up with her and her sis later on so she was gobsmacked.... :eek: :eek:

Glad it went so well! Well done for being so good sticking to the water you two.

Dizzy x

Ahhh how cute!!!! Lovely story!!!!

30 is a fabulous age!!! I'm 34 and so far my 30's are sooooo much more exciting than my 20's!!! And i know loads of people who say the same thing!!

I have just made my self a photo album in the gallery.....see without minimins I wouldnt have been able to do that as im a bit of a techno phobe....lol
Got a bit of a headache this morning....must be all that water I drank....which reminds me must post how much I drank yesterday

Very happy photo's. Are you sure there was no boozing?

Just bought myself some flowers at tesco. I think I might even pretend it's my 30th birthday too!

Dizzy x

Very happy photo's. Are you sure there was no boozing?

Just bought myself some flowers at tesco. I think I might even pretend it's my 30th birthday too!

Dizzy x

Ah Dizzy happy 30th belated birthday.........erm by how many years.........Myself and lucky definately stuck to the water, though Karen did have a few, but didnt eat much.....she has given herself a couple of days off.

Thanks Beverley and Sonya for my belated birthday wishes.

As I can't even remember my 30th Birthday I think I'm entitled to celebrate it today with my bunch of flowers. Hubbie finally put up the bathroom cabinet and shelves and I've been able to organise all my stuff in the bathroom. So it feels like my birthday!

It will be lovely to have a mirror in the bathroom again and not have to struggle walking around the house to floss my teeth.

We'll all have to give Karen lots of support next week to get back on track. Social events can be so difficult to abstain you and lucky did really well Sonkie.

Dizzy x

Back