Got the OK to start

PinksW

:)Went to see my GP today about starting CD and was really worried in case he said I couldnt do it because of my Lupus. He was brilliant. Said sometimes in order to break bad habits we have to do something drastic and that he would support me 100%. He thought he was very funny though when he ordered my latest set of blood tests and said, "now, don't forget to fast"!

I feel great now. Looking forward to seeing CDC again on Thursday and finally getting started on my journey.

I come here everyday just to get the inspiration to start me off and you people are all amazing.

I'm really EXCITED...

Pinks

(Where do I find the tickers...I need one to suit my mood???)

Well done Pinks. If you click on one of my tickers you can then choose to create one of your own. Good luck too!

Good luck! XX

Best of luck with your CD journey.

By the way, once you have finished creating your ticker, it is worth adding to your favourites as you'll be updating it all the time.

Cheers shiny...will do. I shall wait and see what CDCs scales say before I commit myself to a start weight...things may be worse or better than I think! Gotta get OH to take my "fat" photo to put on here, too.
Pinks
x

hi pinks, best of luck with cd. Thats great about your doc been so supportive. this site is brill for help/support even the odd kick up the bum. Do u want to lose much weight?

becky x

Good luck pinks. I'm on day 5 and so far no real problems. Best diet I've ever been on, and believe me there's been many :D. Hope it all goes well for you too.

Good luck pinks. Like others have said it's the best diet I've ever been on. The first few days are hard but once you get in ketosis it's much easier. Don't forget to keep drinking the water. Let us know how you're getting on.

Well done with getting the OK to start! I hope to start soon too!

Back