Grae's Slimming World Food Diary

5lbs off! Well done! Dont let the odd little slip ups get you down. U did the right thong to draw a line under it and start again! Youll get to target in no time!

Wednesday 11/07/2012

Feeling good today, woke up and had fat free greek yogurt with a sliced apple and a banana topped with cinnamon, lush!! Went to work where people were noticing my weight loss, felt really great! At work I had an apple, didn't feel all that hungry. Came home and had some sliced melon and a few hi-fi lights. For dinner I had a home made burger topped with lettuce, tomato, and a side salad that also had some devilled eggs I made with lighter than light mayo and sriracha hot sauce topped with paprika, they were lovely. For a snack later I had more melon (I'm going to turn in to a melon soon!)

Thursday 12/07/2012

Woke up today with the day off. Had some poached eggs with toast and beans for breakfast. For lunch I had a salad with some 0.5 syn per tbsp caesar dressing from Tesco, and for dinner I made a quiche with peppers and butternut squash, experimented a bit. The squash was fab but I didn't much like the peppers, next time I'll stick to mushroom, ham and tomato in my quiche :D

I haven't been updating this, because I thought I was doing fine without it. However I think it might be a good idea to keep this up, to keep focused, so I've decided to start it again.

Monday 30/07/2012

Breakfast: 3 poached eggs, half a tin of baked beans in tomato sauce, a slice of Allinson's Brown bread
Snack: Half a cantaloupe melon
Lunch: 1 banana, 1 apple, chopped and dipped in Coconut Muller Light
Dinner: Diet Coke chicken, made with quorn chicken pieces, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and babycorn, served on a bed of blue dragon noodles

The other half of the Diet Coke chicken will be served for Lunch tomorrow at work, weigh in is on Wednesday, we'll see how we get on ;)

Hi Grae,

Just wanted to say a massive well done. You're on fire!

Thank you very much :)

Tuesday 31/07/2012
Morning coffee: Medium black coffee from Costa Coffee, no syns
Breakfast: 3 poached eggs, half a tin of baked beans, 1 slice Allinson's Brown bread, same as yesterday :)
Lunch: Diet Coke chicken
Snack: 1 banana, 1 apple, Coconut Muller Light
Afternoon coffee, using HexA of milk with low cal sweetener

I feel absolutely stuffed and can't bring myself to eat anything else today, WI tomorrow.

I absolutely love your breakfast :D
Hope your WI is a good one! :)

Thanks very much :D
Wednesday 01/08/2012

Had WI in the morning, lost 4 lbs this week, very pleased :)

Breakfast: Banana, coconut muller light, apple.
Snack: half a cantaloupe melon
Dinner: Jacket potatoes with chicken and 2tbsp of lighter than light mayo (1 syn)
Treat: 2 biscuits, 3 syns each, and a Lyle's Golden Syrup cornetto style ice cream, 8 syns

Thursday 02/08/2012

Not the best day today, I blame my friends!
Breakfast: mushrooms, bacon (without fat) poached eggs, brown bread toast, beans and baby potatoes from the tin, chopped up tiny tiny in the frying pan with fry light, very filling!
Dinner: Frankie and Benny's uh oh! Had Spaghetto Oceana, which I believe is either very low in syns or syn free. I then had a mango sorbet which was only 110 calories, the pasta was 310 so I think I picked some good options.

I also had a vodka with diet coke, first alcohol since I started SW, and then we split a ptcher of something called Woo Woo, which is cranberry juice, peach schnappes and vodka. We got 2 drinks each from that.

All told I think I did okay but I am going to really watch myself over the next couple of days, I really want to get 3.5 lbs off this week so I can get to the 50lbs off mark

Monday 06/08/2012

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, and a mint hi-fi bar

Lunch: Banana, apple, coconut muller light

Dinner: Jacket potato, mozzarella cheese and baked beans

Last edited:
Argh, need to be keeping this up to date, okay here goes!!

Tuesday, 07/08/2012

Breakfast: Sliced mango, mint hi-fi bar

Lunch: Mug shot, a tomato one, they're my faaaaaaavourite! More sliced mango, a coconut Muller light, and a banana, felt very tropical!

Dinner: Slice of brown bread toast, baked beans, 2 poached eggs and some bacon

WI this morning, 4.5 lbs off, total loss: 51 lbs in 10 weeks
Check out my progress pictures below :)

Progress1-08082012.jpg

Progress2-08082012.jpg

Back