Graham - Restart One - from 15St

G1234

Hi everyone,
it's nice to talk about success.... but important to be clear about the lack of it, I think.

A week's holiday in turkey, started with an expectation to return cleanly to S&S on return. We went to Gumbet/Bodrum area and had a couple of good excursions to Pammukale (Cleopatra's pool/Hieropolis/white flowstone pools covering the mountainside) and Dalyan (natural mud bath, hot spring swimming pool. river trip along river, mountain and ruin lined route to beach with turtles). The 3 star hotel was on the beach, cheap in the last few weeks of May and were very friendly/helpful. It was walking distance to Gumbet Centre which is big on nightlife - we might be too old for the 'foam party' at 0500 hrs, but did hit the plentiful Karaoke bars.

A great time, but it has put me back up to 15St from a lowest of 14St 5Lbs so far. It was hard to get back on diet, and too easily to rationalise waiting a couple more days, then a bout of food poisoning put paid to a couple more days..... (not S&S packs as the cause).

So, restart today 100%. I can just about justify keeping the 1 St blue badge.

wish me luck

well,
feeling a bit better now and seen a few pounds drop back off. Good to start getting back on track.

G1234 said:
well,
feeling a bit better now and seen a few pounds drop back off. Good to start getting back on track.

Sounds like a fab holiday but back to reality with the weight gain.

I've just restarted and on day 3 just keep busy and those pounds will disappear

Good luck

Hello

Your holiday sounds amazing! I wish you lots of luck with your re-start at 100%, getting back on to plan is a big achievement. I am sure the holiday weight will come of quick as you said you have lost a few Ibs already. I look forward to seeing how well you do :)

Back