Graze flap jacks and popcorn

laura_el

Hii does anybody know how many pro points are in the Graze summer fruits flap jacks and graze salt and pepper popcorn please x

I thought the flapjacks were around 6 :( which is a shame as they are yummy!!!! I remember being surprised at how high they were.

The popcorn cannot really be more than 2 but that is a bit of a guess! It is a shame they do not put all the nutrition on their website!

They do put all the info on their site :) click on the item, and it brings up a popup box, at the top left it says "nutritional info" so you can see all the gubbins per punnet or per 100g

They also send a card out in each box saying the NI for each punnet you get. When I get my delivery, I write the points on the box straight away so I don't need to read back the card later.

I calculate the Black Pepper Popcorn is 3pp and teh summer flapjacks is 7pp for the punnet

Last edited:
I searched for the nutritional info but couldn't find it.

Sometimes my husband gets the box before me and opens it. He often throws out all the card/paper in recycling before i've even seen what's in the box....

off to point some of the stuff i don't know...........

Back