Grazers - what do you graze on?

Nettee

Silver Member
By grazing I really mean eating between meals when not hungry. This is a habit of mine that it would be best to break but in the mean time I am getting through at least 6 apples a day and I think it is hindering my losses. Better than penguin bars but thinking of trying carrots or celery instead. Any other suggestions?

Celery is great as it is negative calories so you burn more chewing and digesting it than it actually contains! winner :) eat to your hearts content x

Carrot or celery sticks
frozen mango chunks and frozen raspberries
vanilla yoghurt and frozen blueberries
cherry tomatoes - i eat them like sweets!

thank you - lots of great suggestions. I think I will experiment with not buying any apples for a while and see what happens

mmmm frozen grapes are amazing. Someone in my group also suggested strawberries dipped in fat free vanilla yoghurt and then frozen. they sounded yum!

I know you should snack on superfree foods first, and I mainly do, but when fruit or veg just won't cut it I think fish sticks/crab sticks are a godsend!

Melon strawberries and pineapple would be good as they're diuretic so flush any water out!

I've always been a grazer & when I joined SW I got into the habit of snacking on Superfree only, especially Speed foods.

The SW principle with meals is stop eating when you're satisfied so you don't carry on eating when you're not hungry anymore, I think that goes for the rest of the day too. Grazing is a hard habit to break but I feel I'm finally getting there. If you're eating out of habit, rather than because you're hungry or need food, then that's something you need to focus on trying to change.

Back