Great idea

As well as having them hot try making a strong peppermint tea, cool and put it in the fridge and then mix with your choc shake with lots of ice. It makes a nice refreshing drink. BTW any leaf tea is fine while on LT.

Went to asda today and looked at all the pepermint tea that i could see. Every one of them had carbs in it, so I'm not sure which ones to use...

Which tea do people here use?

:)

I always put chilly powder in my soup :)

I've tried the soup and certainly won't be trying it again! lol

Dont think I could stomach it. Though i did have to sieve mine to get the lumps out....

As well as having them hot try making a strong peppermint tea, cool and put it in the fridge and then mix with your choc shake with lots of ice. It makes a nice refreshing drink. BTW any leaf tea is fine while on LT.
Well had the cold choc n mint shake lst nite..it was lovely..bit worried bout it tasting like more:rolleyes: ha ha!! great suggestion irishmolly...And myk,it nearly turned my stomach just readin about the lumps in your soup...I hear ya,can't stand the sight of even the packet!!!:D

What about tea, and instead of milk- a vanilla shake??
Anyone tried it?

Went to asda today and looked at all the pepermint tea that i could see. Every one of them had carbs in it, so I'm not sure which ones to use...

Which tea do people here use?

:)

I can't remember what mine is called (i'll check it asap), but I got it in Holland & Barrett for just over a quid.

I was just a bit concerned as trying to keep it zero carb. Was going to add coffee to my vanilla shakes and probably chocolate shakes, but the nescafe that I have has 0.5g of carbs per small serving so going to see if i can get some zero carb coffe. lol

Ah that's going a bit far MYK lol coffee is grand!
Fair play all the same :p

Lol. When i do something I have a tendency to take it to the extreme. lol. In general I'd say since starting this diet I've read more nutrition books than I care to mention. So trying to stick to what I think will be best for me lol

Back