Green eyed monster lurking...

So, I'm starting the Dukan tomorrow...and I'm scared! But desperate times equal desperate measures.

There are a number of reasons for my dieting; the first being my "green eyed monster" beginning to surface. As my username suggests, I have a number of very beautiful friends either getting married, engaged or popping out kids. It's times like these that you begin to analyse yourself deeply. I wasn't happy with what I saw!

My second reason for weight loss is that my partner is much skinnier and lighter than me...which isn't a great confidence boost when going out (or in the bedroom department!)

Thirdly, I work with children. Children will say it as it is; "awwww Miss, are you pregnant" is my personal favourite!

So here I am, writing a diary (whether it gets read or not) simply to encourage and record my Dukan journey. Wish me luck!

24/2 10st 9lb

hello and welcome to the forum, good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Oh gosh, I know just how you feel! My boyfriend is so lanky, I feel double his size! Also, I have a little sister (7) who is always saying things bluntly, like "look at your big belly!" arghh!

Anyway,
Good luck and see you around on here :) x

Last edited:
Back