Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AngelWings, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. AngelWings

AngelWings Professional Sky Dancer

Start Weight:
    363lb
    Current Weight:
    351.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    160lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.3lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi!

My name is Angel and I just started doing Weight Watchers yesterday. Already I'm seeing results and I love it! I did WW once before when I was in my late teens, however I did it too drastically (to almost the point of developing an eating disorder) and ended up doing major damage to my body (lost my gallbladder! :eek: ) So hopefully this time around I won't become too obsessed and OCD with counting my points and do it the healthy, right way!

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you and reading your stories! I always love reading inspiring success stories just as much as I love trying to cheer on those who are struggling, so you'll be seeing a lot of me! :D

Thanks for reading and talk to you all more soon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.