1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AngelWings, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. AngelWings

AngelWings Professional Sky Dancer

Hi!

My name is Angel and I just started doing Weight Watchers yesterday. Already I'm seeing results and I love it! I did WW once before when I was in my late teens, however I did it too drastically (to almost the point of developing an eating disorder) and ended up doing major damage to my body (lost my gallbladder! :eek: ) So hopefully this time around I won't become too obsessed and OCD with counting my points and do it the healthy, right way!

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you and reading your stories! I always love reading inspiring success stories just as much as I love trying to cheer on those who are struggling, so you'll be seeing a lot of me! :D

Thanks for reading and talk to you all more soon!