Greggs syn values

razzledazzle

Anyone know how we can find out the syn values for items from Greggs?

My friend just bought us all a lemon muffin from there, which I thoroughly enjoyed but would like to syn .... can't find it on syns online though.

So, any ideas?

Thanks
J x

Anyone know how we can find out the syn values for items from Greggs?
The really unhelpful answer is TOO MANY- lol

xxx*yearning for a steak bake*xxx

I have looked around the web and although Greggs muffins are not mentioned, other ones are generally between 200-400 calories (I guess it depends how big it was)

That means between 10-20 syns- This is not the end of the world. I was just being flippant above- ignore me!!!! (I only do it for attention and know it is childish :))))
This is what flexible syns are for- you had the muffin you enjoyed it and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why it will stop you losing weight this week.

Having the odd treat is exactly what this plan is designed for- otherwise we would all go mad and fall of the rails immediately!

Sorry again, mate
xxxxxx

Definately use flexible syns. I used 27 syns last Thursday for chocolate bites from M&S, and still lost 2.5lbs. The best thing was i didn't stew on it. Knew i'd coounted it, i enjoyed it and optimised the rest of the week. It worked really well for me.

dude stay away from greggs i'm begging you it's like the anti sw pasties are a once a week treat if you keep your syns low just think how much other nice stuff you could have instead, i run past with my hands over my ears so i can't hear sausage cheese and bean pasties singing my name XXX

how do u think i feel i WORK there lol!! :O

haha yeh. been on slimming world for 3 weeks so far havn't touched a pasty despite working full time there lol!

did give into a strawberry tart the other day tho lol! was so worth it tho!

X

hi last week i had the same prob had a pastie cheeses and ham and a doughnut me and my freind were on our way to a hen night in liverpool and didnt have time to sort out sw food she ran in gregs and said here i bought you theses lol shes not dieting nearest i could get was to syn them from the baked things in asda still far too many ,lost a 1lb that week put on 1.5 this so think it might have caught up first time gained since joining not too put you off but be carefull x

I used to work at Greggs, and on my breaks I used to treat myself, so I'd be having some SERIOUSLY high calories every day... and not surprisingly I put on like 4 stone... LOL

It has been sooooooo much easier to lose weight since not working there

Back