grr, just had a big binge!

shazza87

Sat here thinking i don't want it, if i have it i will feel bad about it after. So just had a few sweets.... which then turned into near enough a full pack of sweets, custard creams and a bag of crisp. And surprise surprise, i feel bad about it and wished i never had it. Grr, i new this, so why did i have it... i even thought keep myself busy, do something. But i didn't. Cuz i thought it would be the last time i do it, yeah till tomorrow. I can't just stick to a bit of what i fancy.... its a bit + lots lots more till i feel full, huge and bloated.... :-( o well gym tonight, then when i come home i will probs have another binge cuz i think well i've been to the gym! Grr, and i no i can't say no!! I need some one there to tell me no ya greedy pig!!!

Been trying to loose weight now for agesssss. i loose a few pounds, think o i'm doing well, then put it back on, and go round and round in circles!

You must be doing something right Shazza - you have lost a lot of weight. I think the last stone is the worst - less to lose, a bit less motivation and daft people telling you "oh, you don't need to lose weight". It's so easy to give up!

Pomooky xxx

Back