Total Solution Grrrrr

fizzyfluff

Gold Member
My flipping package hasn't arrived!! I've only 2 shakes left!!! Need them for tomoro morning and lunch.

Ivd had to raid the freezer, only thing I could find was a frozen cod fillet. Steamed it and had it, feel overly full actually. Tasted rank, although it may be slightly outa date.... Sure it'll be alright!

This shouldn't screw me over to much, where's my flipping package tho!!

Nightmare! Thought it was guaranteed next day delivery?
Hope it comes tomorrow x

Did you get a despatched email from them or a tracking number?

When did you order it?

No nothing like that. Ordered on sat morning. It's going outside of mainland so the info on the web says 48hrs, beside my orders it just says complete, so I assume it's somewhere....

Really screwed if it's not here tomoro, or heaven forbid they try to deliver and take it away!!! I'll stick a note up asking them to leave it sitting

It not due til tomorrow then. If your next day delivery is after 1pm on Friday then it doesnt arrive til Tues... Sat and Sun dont count in Exanteland. They only count working days. So 48 hours wont have been processed til Monday so its due on Wednesday, not Tuesday.

For off mainland it actually says 2 - 5 working days

We offer next working day delivery on orders placed before 1pm on a working day. This is only available to those ordering from the UK mainland. Customers ordering from the Scottish Highlands or Islands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may experience a 2- 5 day delivery time.

Back