GRRRRR

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
the one down side to CD.....i haven't had a TOTM for over a year due to the injection, been on CD for a week and bam TOTM:sigh:

Hopefully it will make mine regular, i have pcos and have one/two a year if im lucky

O x

Me too hun, not had a period for 3yrs and now been on for 12days so far.lol

Well I was wondering if this diet could affect your monthly cycles... coz I've ovulated 3 days earlier than normal for some reason?? x

The reason why im doing this is too loose weight and try for a baby, i dont ovulate.

O x

Must be CD eh?

If all of us have commented immediately.

I wouldn't care... but im trying to conceive so know exactly when im due to ovulate but its all gone wrong this month coz it's happened early & my hubby was away! Doh!! looks like we missed our chance! x

i used the little wee sticks when i was trying for a baby....they work....my doc told me you need to get jiggy with it every other day up to the day you ovulate and then every other day for 4 days after.....so even if you have missed the window you should still have little swimmers in there!!!! sorry to be crude, but i know how you feel nicola , i miscarried and was desparate to get pregnant..... and his theory worked for me!!

shelley xxxx

Yep. I'm on the implant and haven't had a period in months, then last week - TOTM.

Seriously, it's worth it though. I'm not gonna complain :D

Thanks Shelley

I've been TTC for a while so im already using the OPK sticks and tracking my temps etc... so basically im using every trick in the book! Lol x

good luck girls ttc.xx

Thanks Shelley

I've been TTC for a while so im already using the OPK sticks and tracking my temps etc... so basically im using every trick in the book! Lol x

it will happen......its just a crap waiting game.....but really sympathise coz know what you are going thruxxxxx

Nicola have you pcos?

Thanks Shell x

Oisin - no i don't have PCOS

I am able to get pregnant but miscarried my 1st at 10.5 wks and went into premature labour at almost 5 months at the end of April which resulted in my daughter dying shortly after she was born x

awwwwww hun you have been through a lot hun, best of luck in the future.

Thanks Shell x

Oisin - no i don't have PCOS

I am able to get pregnant but miscarried my 1st at 10.5 wks and went into premature labour at almost 5 months at the end of April which resulted in my daughter dying shortly after she was born x

Aww so sorry to hear that hunny, life can be so cruel at times :hug99:

Back