Grrrrrrr @ Slimming World

oh dont get my started on the magazine subscription, I have just calmed down over the email lol.

When I do get an issue, it is over a month later than everyone else. Okay I know I live in Canada, but it doesnt take that long to post. I have no problem with other magazine subscriptions from overseas. Not to mention the times when I dont even receive some issues and then get told, we are now out of stock of that one, sorry. As much as I love the magazine, I won't be renewing my subscription.

I wont either, will just get my daughter to post hers over when she is finished ...:D

brit mum in canada

here's the reply from sw. Hope it cheers you up

Friday, 2 July, 2010 12:57

:bliss:

Many thanks for your email.

From the information you’ve provided two tortillas would be suitable as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice

I hope this helps

Kindest regards

Lorraine and The team at bodyOptimise

Britmumincanada has trouble finding hex's where she lives. She emailed Sw but had no joy so I tried and got an answer for her.

Louise you're a star for doing this for BMINC! For anyone else that missed the original thread I think I'm right in saying that this Hex B is for a Canadian based product, so don't get your hopes up!! xxx

Great news for me in the USA too....happy shopping tomorrow

thank you ever so much Louisedan. That is great to hear, I can't wait to have mexican dishes now and even some tortilla pizzas :)

I don't understand why they couldnt send me a reply like that?? I must keep getting someone having a bad day.

I think it depends on who opens the question. I 've always been lucky.Make sure you rememeber its the smallest size. The ingredients refused to paste(!??) onto mt email and I had to type it out but couldnt quite make out some of the amounts on the larger size and didn't want to guess them .x

Grrrrrrr Slimming World

Oh we are smarting. Our members, whether online or in group are our lifeblood, the reason that we exist. So it really bothers us so see that anyone is displeased with our service. And particularly when it is someone who we know is such a big fan. As a UK based company, we do realise that there may be gaps in our international database, but hopefully, thanks to BritMum and louisedan the tortilla gap has been plugged. There will be more out there that we don't know about and we're constantly on the lookout for new products to add to the database. So, if you are an international bodyoptimise member and you do spot a gap, please do let us know by emailing through the bodyoptimise site. And don't give up on us. We know we're less than perfect and hopefully this was a misunderstanding. We apologise hugely for any interpretation of our replies as rude. We work really, really hard to communicate to all our customers with the respect and warmth that you deserve. With regards to magazine subscriptions from abroad, again, we apologise. While the magazine itself is written and designed in-house to ensure its high quality, it is distributed by a third-party company. We have spoken to them about the concerns expressed in this thread and they have provided us with a special helpline email for people having problems with their subscription. Please feel free to send details of any issues you might have relating to your magazine subscription to the below address. They have committed to responding within 24 hours. Expose Email

Back