guess whis back, back again, jan is back, tell a friend....

jan87

hello again people! well im back AGAIN! but this time with a good excuse. i went down to 13 and a half stpne for xmas, and put half a stone on over xmas. then (and im not looking for pity) my dad got diagnosed with cancer in january and to make a long story short my life was turned around and my routine went out the window. i got back up to 15 stone fairly quickly and after three weeks of watching my food ive lost a half a stone. anyway i think im back on the straight and narrow. my next mini goal is to be 13 stone for the summer which would mean ive lost half a stone in a year. finally after some serious readjusting (i live 200 miles away from my family and have had to move home to help out) i finally am getting myself a routine together.

anyway im going on hols with my boyf some time between june and dec so id like to gte as fit as possible to look half daycent on the beach. im fortunate that i carry weight well and even at 14.5 stone i am a only 14(with a push 12) on top and a 16 on the bottom (i was a 22 once so this is good) on top of this i am also training for the flora womens mini marathon in dublin in june 09 in aid of the irish cancer society.

so yeah here i go again. wish me luck. x

Back