Guess who is back again!

kissme

Gold Member
Hello gorgeous people!

Im back after having a really bad few weeks again, and its not over yet :9 been signed off work with the suicide disease again (trigeminal noralgia) and i think i will loose my job after having nearly 2 weeks off out of 8 ill.

There nothing I can do about it tho.

But..... i have been waiting to have a clarity moment and this morning i had it.

I have balloned and am dreading seeing how much i have put on, but i need to do something about it as i cant it in my work clothes anymore!! they were a squeeze before but i cant even button them up!!

really gonna need your fab support as much as ever!!

all my love

kissme

xxx

New to the site so don't know you from before. But in a similar position and no matter what you've put on, your getting back in control.

Q

Welcome and good luck :) I love the support there is here

Welcome back! I've missed you popping up in threads, shouting "poo thread" !!!
I do hope that you start to feel better about yourself soon. x

Welcome back and hope you get better soon (had to google your condition as I've never heard of it before) and it's not too painful!

Yay!!! your back
Bad news about your job and weight hun but good news your here and we can help you through.............with poo threads!!!!

Hey kissme welcome back ((((hugs))) so good to have your input again. Sorry you have been ill and worried about your job.

Hope things are better soon :D

Hi hun welcome back. I had that awful codition once ,my, it is soooo painful.
I used homeopathic remedies to get rid of it, sorry but cant remember which. Went to a homeopathic doctor as nothing else worked
Good luck with it and your weight lossxx

Welcome back Kissme!!!! We've come back about the same time and I wondered where you had gone.

I really hope you start to feel better soon. Look after yourself lots!!

Looking forward to motivating each other again soon :)

xx

Hello Stranger!

Welcome back to the fold.

Take care

xxxx

welcome back, we must get a good poo thread going....hope you feel a bit better soon X

awww fanks guys!! it feels great to be back!!! so far im 100% lol i know it only 2 meals but its still something!!!

Back