Guess who's back... back again... who's still around??

Caz

Repeat Offender
Heyyy I'm back!!

I've had about 4 months off CD, and the weight has slowly been going back on. Not sure the exact amount as haven't weighed in a couple of weeks but it's about 10lbs. I moved to London for the summer and lived with people who have really really bad eating habits so dieting went out the window. I then came back and just haven't got back into it.

So anyway, I've decided that while I could start calorie counting again, I need the strictness of CD, at least for a little while. So I've contacted a couple of CDCs today and will try start up again. I still have some stuff left actually. So yeah, I'm figuring even if I do SS for a month or two, that's a couple of stone off, and then I can move up a couple of plans or calorie count if I want to. Just need to get started again, get a few stone off and then really start on building a healthy lifestyle with healthy eating, the gym etc.

Anyone still around??

Caroline
xx

Yay great to have you back hun. Will catch uo with you soon but about to go get a plane to Dublin for a mad weekend (sisters hen), only back for a few days and then back there again for 10 days for sisters wedding etc. But i will be about from Tuesday.

Great to see you back and looking for a cdc. Good luck with your restart hun xxx

im still around but im a very old member here so not sure you will know me, lol

good luck on your restart, you will be fine

I was wondering how you were getting on Caroline. Welcome back!

You guys are all doing so well! How are you all?

Yippee ! Caroline's Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good To Have You Here Hun, don't feel bad...I put on 13lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Caroline, welcome back!! You were still on CD and hadn't started your summer job when I joined up. Will enjoy reading your posts again!!!

Hi Caroline, I'm still around but not doing CD. I do intend to start again becasue I have put about a stone on :( I just can't get back into it. I hope you have more luck than me - go for it.

Hi Caroline
I remember you, good luck on the re-start. It used to be difficult when I shared with flatmates (and I used to pinch their food!)
Best wishes x

Welcome back Caroline- good to see you again (even if you may not re-start CD) I'm back for yet another restart and going strong this time, touch wood I may have got my head around things. Nice to see you again too Mia, was wondering where you'd disappeared to!

Hi Lisa, I am here but haven't been on the forum much. I have put about a stone on but started again (sigh!!!!) today. It's getting embarassing all my re-starts I wasn't going to say anything. I am going to Istanbul on 28th December for 9 days and I want the weight OFF by then. Looking at 2 stone I'm afraid :(

So, starting again today - had half my water intake and a shake so feel ok at the mo. Then again, I have to go home and face danger time (5.30 - 9.00). Fingers crossed.

How are you?

Oh Mia, don't be embarrassed about the restart. I restarted again (for the 287th time) 3 weeks ago- I had gained back every single pound I had lost last time around. But its coming off again cause I'm blooming determined. Evenings are harder than ever for me too, I'm normally snuggled up in bed with my laptop, a litre or two of water and a good book by 7.30! Lol. Do you still have my number? Feel free to text me if you need a rant! Hope today is going okay for you x

My head is pounding. It's not the hunger pangs which put me off starting this diet - it's the headaches I can't cope with. I have to go to college too until 8.00 p.m. I'm thinking of not going, but if I go home I'll only eat. I am in the mode (I think), and really want to shift this. I lost two and half stone and put one stone back so got to nip it in the bud now. The only way I lose weight is to book a holiday hahah

Back