Gutted only 1/2 loss, still 1/2 to go to get my 1 stone sticky

Trango

Gold Member
Isn't it frustrating when even though you have stuck to it, you get rewarded with a limiting 1/2lb loss, when you needed at least 1lb to get your sticky :( :confused:
I know every four weeks my loss really struggles but was still hoping that it would be different this week. It sucks! :cry:

However, I have two choices, stick with it or comfort eat, and I made the last choice before and look where it got me lol.
So onward I will go, determined to loose at least 2lb next week.

Oh Trango, stick with it. I know how you feel. I only had 1lb to lose to get stone and half, 1.5lb to lose to get club 10 and 2 to lose to drop into the next stone. Week after I put 2.5lb on (I knew why though but still mad with myself) and had brill week this week and put 0.5lb on - totm due so that can be only explanation. Very disheartening though. Stick with it though and it'll catch up next week, promise.

It's rubbish being a woman sometimes!

xxxxx :D

It'll definitely catch up, Im hellish at TOTM, always sts or put on but the weight loss the week after is worth it lol! Stick in there!

Saddle Bags said:
Oh Trango, stick with it. I know how you feel. I only had 1lb to lose to get stone and half, 1.5lb to lose to get club 10 and 2 to lose to drop into the next stone. Week after I put 2.5lb on (I knew why though but still mad with myself) and had brill week this week and put 0.5lb on - totm due so that can be only explanation. Very disheartening though. Stick with it though and it'll catch up next week, promise.

It's rubbish being a woman sometimes!

xxxxx :D

Aww thanks, I know I'm not the only one out there with totm issues when it comes to wi, but always grateful for the support x

Just realised I hadn't updated my wi result this week ..... Yippee I did it, I lost the bashful 1/2lb with another to join it - leaving a total weight loss of 1 stone and 1lb!

Thanks for the support you have given to help me along the way this week, good luck on your journey too xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Aww well done love, knew you'd do it if you stick with it, hard though it is sometimes.

I lost 2 last week and 2.5 this week so got my stone and half sticker, need 0.5lb to get club 10 and into 13's where I haven't been since having my daughter 5 and half years ago - how bad is that!

We'll do it together, hope you're having a good week, stick with it.

Lots of love xxx

Saddle Bags said:
Aww well done love, knew you'd do it if you stick with it, hard though it is sometimes.

I lost 2 last week and 2.5 this week so got my stone and half sticker, need 0.5lb to get club 10 and into 13's where I haven't been since having my daughter 5 and half years ago - how bad is that!

We'll do it together, hope you're having a good week, stick with it.

Lots of love xxx
Thanks saddlebags, have been on holiday camping, weighed in at a different club and lost another 1 1/2lb so getting there :) xxx

Hi Trango

Well done on the loss. You're really in the 'zone' now.

I can't get to class today and there isn't one near me tomorrow so going to one on Wednesday morning on my way to work. I know it doesn't give me much of a turn around for next weigh in on Monday but I know if I miss a class it'll all go wrong! I only need to lose 0.5lb to get my club 10 and drop into the 13's and I know then I'll really be able to get going down the 13's and into the 12's so I really want and need to attend on Wednesday morning. I would really like to lose a couple of pound to get me right into the 13's instead on teetering on the edge - wish me luck! :fingerscrossed:

Hope you have another good week xxxxxxx

Saddle Bags said:
Hi Trango

Well done on the loss. You're really in the 'zone' now.

I can't get to class today and there isn't one near me tomorrow so going to one on Wednesday morning on my way to work. I know it doesn't give me much of a turn around for next weigh in on Monday but I know if I miss a class it'll all go wrong! I only need to lose 0.5lb to get my club 10 and drop into the 13's and I know then I'll really be able to get going down the 13's and into the 12's so I really want and need to attend on Wednesday morning. I would really like to lose a couple of pound to get me right into the 13's instead on teetering on the edge - wish me luck! :fingerscrossed:

Hope you have another good week xxxxxxx

Well done you too, and I know what you mean about missing a week, I think it could feel a very long time between wi's and prove too tempting to see if you can get away with a few things early on. Good luck for getting your club 10, I am sure you will do it :) x

Back