Gutted :(

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, I went to get weighed tonight one night early and the damage is worse than I originally thought (and hoped). I have put 9.5lb on in 8 weeks :cry:. I am such a slow loser I feel as if I am back to step one. I really HAVE to stick in now. Supposed to start again yesterday, and always start the day with good intentions until tea time. The members who know me know what I am talking about:D. So, bring on tomorrow - I must do this now x

Mia there really isnt anything stopping you from getting back on track so heres to a fresh start from tomorrow.

Very best of LUCK! XX

Mia,

Even with a gain of 9.5lbs you are still 2 stones lighter than when you began this journey. With SS+ you'll have that off again in a week. Don't beat yourself up about it, remember it's a work in progress, think of all the positives and don't dwell on this hick-up and you'll be back on track before you know it.

It is when we feel guilty that we seek comfort and end up sabotaging what we have achieved...tomorrow is another day, stick with it. I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your journey, not long left to go.

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) Mia hon you can do this you just need to readjust yourself alittle. Ease yourself in gently by working down the plans, i always find thats easier for me and lots and lots of water, once on SS you will lose that 9.5lb in no time at all.

Love to you girl you can do this xxx

That isn't too bad, I put on about 11 pounds in 2 weeks, lol! You'll get it off again soon x

That will be gone in no time.

I'd say that was good going.

I put on that much over 3 days a week or two ago, granted it came off after a few days but all the same...

Somtimes these disapointments give us a kick up the ar*e that we need!

You will be fine

Yes at the moment I feel it has given me a kick up the arse, but tomorrow is the problem. I am always the same, start the day great and then come home and stuff my face silly. I must do this, I have no choice but to start tomorrow.

Thanks for all your replies girlies x

You can do it Mia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Hi Mia when you feel like picking get on here darling one of us will help you get over that feeling and keep you busy for 10 mins or so until it has gone. Good Luck hon xx

Awww, don't feel so bad - remember how quickly it can come off again. I think that gain over such a long time is not too bad - I gained 12lbs in 2 weeks:( However 2 days back into SS and 5lbs has already vanished. Like you, I am a slow loser but we know that it works if you do it - the slower, scenic route still gets us there in the end! Good luck today - give yourself a manicure if you can around tea-time - you wont want to spoil the varnish so wont be able to pick up any forbidden foods!

Well, its 12.15 p.m. and I am looking forward to my first shake of the day. The chocolate biscuits are going round the office and I can smell them :(. But, going to do this!!!

I wish I could get back to the way I felt 6 months ago - I was soooooo motivated and felt good. I actually FEEL better on this diet you know, my body feels better, my mind feels better, my hair grows, my skin glows. I have actually noticed that I even walk better when I am on this diet. Stupid as it may sound, once I can feel the weight coming off and my clothes getting slacker and see my stomach going down, I feel more confident and it shows hahaha. Stupid aren't I? :)

Thanks for the replies and motivation, and thanks to the person who sent me a rep for this post. Much appreciated x

Back