Gutted!!!

annie2

Hi all, iv been doing the ss+ and had a wi on day 6. I haven't cheated been really good and ONLY lost 4lb. I'm so disheartened I don't know what to do. If any1 has any advice please share!! X

Hi all, iv been doing the ss+ and had a wi on day 6. I haven't cheated been really good and ONLY lost 4lb. I'm so disheartened I don't know what to do. If any1 has any advice please share!! X

well im not going to lie i aint even doing cd yet...however,i dont want to read and run...

from what i have read...it could be either you are not drinking enough water...or maybe its time of the month...either way...

4lb is still 4lb towards your goal..give your body a chance to really switch in to ketotsis mode...

i reckon next week will be good week as well for you xxxxx

Hi lady grey thanks for replying. I drink Sooo much water. I always have. Please don't read and run from my post. Mine seems to be the only one tht isn't over 7lb so don't worry. I an late on my monthly due to being irregular so fingers crossed that's it. Yesterday I done just the ss so if I can I'm going to stick to that. When are you planning on starting? These forums really keep me going through the hunger pang it's great x

i start today!!!soooooooo scared...but good scared...i have no idea what i will be like with no chocolate or wine...however..........this diet will hopefully increase my life span...therefore technically i will able to enjoy chocolate and wine for a few more years extra in the future lol :)

Hahaha that had me loling about choc and wine. So after day 1 how are you? Day 3 and 5 got me and today iv been shattered! You think this time next week youl prob be at least 7-9lbs down whoop!! X

Thank u for putting it like that!!! I think because I'm big I was expecting a bigger lose. uv put a smile on my face!!

I know the feeling: I think we all want to shift it as soon as possible, but I find it helps to break it down into little mini goals so you can see how you're achieving. 4 lbs is great so you should be proud of what you've achieved so far.

Also, it's good to focus on things other than the numbers. The first time I managed to walk to the corner shops without being out of breath was an awesome moment for me!

I was so disheartened last week as it was my second wi and I had been 100% on ss+ and I only lost 1.8lbs I nearly cried but there were other actors which were I was constipated and I came on the day after , so I wouldn't worry too much plus look on the bright side if you lose 4lb a week that's still over a stone a month x

Hahaha that had me loling about choc and wine. So after day 1 how are you? Day 3 and 5 got me and today iv been shattered! You think this time next week youl prob be at least 7-9lbs down whoop!! X

well im on day 2 now..so far so good.... im liking the fact i am allowed one nice meal a evening ..its made me really look and enjoy the food i eat..which is something i have never done before :)

im hoping next week i have like u said between a 7-9lb loss :)

I was so disheartened last week as it was my second wi and I had been 100% on ss+ and I only lost 1.8lbs I nearly cried but there were other actors which were I was constipated and I came on the day after , so I wouldn't worry too much plus look on the bright side if you lose 4lb a week that's still over a stone a month x

i expect you will have a nice weightloss next week :)

Back