Guys - How Do You Kill Boredom.

I'm not a bloke, but I play X box! (Halo 3, Gears of War... Oblivion... anything time consuming and epic!)

i surf on here. make plans for things in the future even if i have to invent a event.
i think thats a great think about cd is we learn to change bad habits

This sounds really weird but.... I cook

I batch cook meals for my OH and DS at the weekend so that when I'm tired in the week all OH has to do is bung on in the microwave.

(food mentioned below)

Today I made 4 portions of chilli, 4 bolognese, 8 mashed potato.
Tomorrow the plan is 2 chicken supreme, 2 lemon chicken, 2 shepherds pie, 2 more bolognese, 4 chicken casserole.

I know weird, I become a feeder when on CD :)

I have rubbish nails and I hate the girly things to do list! Men don't have baths? That explains a lot ;)
I keep detailed spreadsheets of my losses, I read, I get out and about and go for walks, play games, I'm learning the piano. I use the spare time to sort out my stuff and have a clear out. I go swimming, I'm also acting in two plays at the moment and doing a course at college. One of the main reasons I came back to CD was all the free time you have when you're not thinking about food. I'm really resenting the small bit of cooking and food shopping I'm having to do this week on 810!

Back