had a scare

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
had some nasty period type pains and lower back ache today , well been niggling for a couple of days but today was worse.
was in quite alloy of pain when i picked dd from dancing so some of the mums were telling me to phone the hospital .
anyway they told me to come staright up to be checked.
to say the least i was a bit panicky at the thought of having the baby withou oh , but thank god i wasnt in labour , cervix still closed !!what a relief :0)
so here i am back at home , still with tummy ache but a bit relieved to say the least :0)

Glad all is ok hun, I've been having those pains too I put them down to Braxton hicks maybe I'm wrong. I'm trying to take it easy. Stay there for now baby vibes coming ur way xx

Sorry to hear of your scare, glad all is okay though. As big bear said, try to take it easy, just relax and put your feet up, get your OH to look after you for the evening ;)

thanks ladies ,
still got pains this morning ,but no worse , so thats good , just need to hold out until saturday night when hubba is home , after that i dont mind what happens :0)

Sounds like your body is gearing up with some strong Braxton Hicks. Hopefully things will get going properly when your OH gets home ;) Take care, Jo

not long at all ib ,5 more sleeps :0)
cant wait , im so nervous that something will happen before he gets here , thats probably not helping at all :0)x

Back