Had to ask for a size 10 :-)

mrsd2b

Big Loser
I went shopping today and when trying on a skirt...I took in a 12, it was too BIG!! That has never happened ever!! I am over the moon (because I still have a good bit to go weight wise) I never expected that clothes would fit so well!! I'm chuffetty chuff chuffed :) This is the best diet ever!!! The wedding dress isn't too far off now !!

Great news fitting into a size 10!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks you guys!!! I'm really over d moon....might even raise a glass of sparkling water on ice this evening to it!!

:D that's amazing hun! well done!
I can't wait till i try my usual clothes on and they are too big!
You're a great inspiration.. Have you worked out whilst on LT?
xxx

Wow..that must of been a fantastic feeling. I don't think i've been a size 10 since i was 10!!...lol
Your starting weight and goal weight is very near the same as mine. You are now my inspiration..lol
You go girl!!!
xx

Mrsd2b, what a great feeling. No wonder you are so chuffed! You have done so very well on this so far!

How much longer do you plan to do now seeing as you must be very pleased with how you look already?

I bet you are so excited about getting your wedding dress now, I can't wait to see your photos! You will look stunning!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

fab news hun!!!! i cant wait 4 that. it must b such a great feelin!!! :D

Whoop whooooooop! Nice one hun - what a fantastic feeling that must have been - you'll surely be in your wedding dress by now then?! - So much for having to wait until October to do it! YAY! xxx

Guys thanks so much for all your lovely comments, when I stated LT back on the 9th of March I never ever expected to go on with it so long, it was initially just to kick start the weight loss but I found it suited me perfectly. I would recommend it and there are too many scare mongering type stories out there so I wanted to share this with everyone. I've had no hair loss, no mood swings...only a bit of toilet trouble...its amazing if you can fit it into your lifestyle. I haven't done any real exercise, walking too and from work...maybe 30 mins a day..always drank 2.5-3l of water a day..I think I'd like to lose one more stone then re-feed and maintain.
Thanks so much to all of you for reacting so nicely and good luck all of you on your own weight loss journeys :)

Thanks Laura...it really took me by surprise because I don't usually notice it because my clothes are all floaty summer dresses so I don't notice it too much in them but this was a fitted pencil skirt and the 12 was so big on the waist!!! Was thrilled when the 10 fit, I've never ever been a size 10 only ever 14 since I started wearing adult sizes at about 12 years old!! It feels great!!

Back