Hairy Dieters cook book

Lol :) I didn't realise that was a portion . Thought it was the whole thing :) hehe sorry

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Lol :) I didn't realise that was a portion . Thought it was the whole thing :) hehe sorry

Totally off subject Kat, dvd is here .. Thank you muchly :)

Great. Enjoy. I didn't get beyond watching 10 minutes of that one :) beyond me I'm aftaid

I'm going to make the lasagne tonight. I'm going to adapt the recipe for just myself and OH. I'll report back later!!

I think i'll do the Shepherds pie tomorrow night - again just for me and OH.

OMG the crispy chicken is absolutely delicious, my friend was so impressed with it & said you'd never think it was diet food.... I'll be doing that one again soon that's for sure

I'm seriously getting jealous now, if it's not the pink trainers it's the hairy dieters book hehe ;)

I made the lasgne last night, it was actually nicer than i thought it would be.

I didn't use the red wine in it (to reduce the cals) One thing i would recommend though is to increase the amoutn of leek 'lasgne' sheets. As i was only making it for 2 i only used one leek ( the recipe says 2 leeks for 4-6) When I do it next time i will make thicker layers of the leeks as i like proper layers in my lasagne.

I didn't use the parmasan either. Anyway OH liked it - he cleared his plate!!!

My family liked the lasagne as well. So far I've altered all the recipes but basically they're almost like my own recipes. Last night I made the fake away chicken curry which was much like my korma but they blitzed the sauce first which IV'd never thought of doing before but worked really well. Tonight we're having the chilli salad bowls

As you are all so positive about this book, I decided to buy it too £6.49 from sainsbury. Looking forward to reading it and trying the recipies

I am going to sainsburys on Sunday for jogging bottoms and book :)

Lexie2005 said:
The trackies may not say they're reduced to 6 quid but they are in ours xx

Well I shall just demand that they are hehe x

Tried the meat and potato pie last night, wasn't overly keen with it but I might try it again and see how it comes out. I rushed cooking it as i was busy cooking dinner for OH as well..... the multi tasking didn't quite come together!

Tried the meat and potato pie last night, wasn't overly keen with it but I might try it again and see how it comes out. I rushed cooking it as i was busy cooking dinner for OH as well..... the multi tasking didn't quite come together!

One of the girls at work raves about them but I am not really a pie person, I am desperate to try the pasties though but not sure 8 warm pasties coming out the oven is sensible for me!!!!!!

Try adapting the recipe for one or two portions. That what I did with the pie............ actually that could be the reason why it didn't come out how it should of, maybe i got my proportions wrong...lol

I am going to cook the spicy bean and vegetable stew, using fry light spray which will reduce the kcals..

Just finished making it - really nice.. Only things I did differently was only 1/2 the cold water, added some garlic and a knorr stock pot tub. Didn't add the cornflour and will use low fat greek yogurt instead of creme fresh.

Back