half a *%&*^$£ pound!

Fat&FedUp

I think I have the fat gene :mad:

No, I know i don't really, but why the hell is my loss so slow?

Hey i know the feeling!
I am on week one and just lost 2.5lbs pile of crap huh?

What days do you stick to?
I stick to green and am wondering if i should alternate?
x

I stick to green only, but am i wrong in thinking that you loose more eating mainly proteins than mostly carbs?

did you consultant offer any advice?
Is it * month?
Did you eat enough syns?
Did you overeat syns?
Did you drink enough water?
Did you do any exercise?
Did you eat enough free foods?

How much are you looking to loose, if it ain't a great amount it will be slower. I'm looking to loose 10lbs, 3.5 off in first 2 weeks, then 1lb back on last week and is not loking good this week (*week).

It moving in the right direction though.
I'm sure all the experienced SWers will give some solid advice.

Nxx

I tend to have 4 red and 3 green - think the vairety is good (if you're not veggie) and your body does not get used to the same foods.

The scales is still going down ladies.
Nxx

Not totm
Syns between 10 - 15 per day
I dont drink much water, but drink diet coke and tea
Don't do much exercise, but that's due to injury to my ankle
SWC said i should try and eat more free foods

When my daughter goes back to school i will be joining an aquarobics class, will cycle to school and back, and will try to manage some more walking.

So, my goals for this week are to drink more water & eat more free foods.

Let's see where it gets me

but surely the free foods are all you eat anyway?
I am confused!
Have you thought about doing a superspeed day/week?
x

I think I have the fat gene :mad:

No, I know i don't really, but why the hell is my loss so slow?

When I did SW I was advised not to have a green day when it was my weigh in as you retain more water. I was also told that for weight it was mostly red days, and for inches the green days....keep at it hun it works fantastic for some people....linda x

Thanks linda - that's really interesting! I'll try and have a red day for WI next week!

I find that on the weeks when I have more than 1 green day I don't lose I sts, so it's original all the way. I find this works best for me but may not work for others.:):)

I'm different, if I have too many red days I get 'bunged up' shall we say, it must be harder for me to digest meat. Bit disappointed with my half pound too, 3lbs in a month is pretty dire.

i do green days all the time as i'm a vegetarian and i have good losses.

try and fill up on lots of veg, salad and fruit. i used to fill up on free foods, but tended to only choose pasta, beans, etc. when i eat more veg, salad and fruit i lose more weight. :)

Back