Hallo...

gosia

My name is Gosia. I am new to the site. Im hoping to loose 2st on W8. I started the diet one week ago, and must say that it was a disaster:wave_cry:. All this chocolates and cakes at work!!!! So I am starting again today.....Please !!!...I need a lot encouragement!!!

Last edited:
Hi Gosia welcome to minimins love.

:17729:Thank you all for warm welcome!!! So far I am sticking to my packs-day 1 again!!! Cant stop thinking about food.........:17729::17729::eatdrink023::eatdrink023:

Welcome to Minimins Gosia :):):)

Hiya I did W8 and lost 2stones. It very hard to stick to a diet during the festive period. Good luck on restarting. Which W8 plan are you following?

Hallo Ladies!!! SOrry You have not see me here for few days. I have not been following the W8 during Christmas. There was no point with all the visits and dinners. I have started today, only to have a brake on the 31st for one day only!!! i don't know if it was a good idea to start the diet for Chrisrtmass in the first place. Today I went thorough a little shock trying a clothes on the sales in a size one bigger then I anticipated!!!!!! But hey ..... it's only my fault!!!! As I said I started today.... How are you doing during this difficult time??? Gosia. xxx.

well I've overeaten and I'm wearing my "fat" jeans, but it must just be the amount of food in my belly, as I'm only up a couple of pounds.

Ya have come to the right place for support and guidance. Glad to hear ya are back on the wagon and looking forward to hearing of your future losses in the next year, take care

:party0023::party0023::party0023:.....Just wanted to wish all of you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and a SUCCESS in loosing weight!!!!!!!:party0016::greenapple:

Back