Halloween - muahaha!

clairex

Silver Member
What are you all doing for halloween?
Dressing up?
I'm going to a party - I think i'm going to be a vampire :D Black dress, cape with big collar, bright red lips, vampire fangs etcetcetc :)
Most costumes are just 'hi, look at my boobs, bum and legs, i'm so sexy ;)' and i know halloween is about scariness - I don't wanna frighten anyone to death with my figure out!! haha

xxxx

I'm also dressing up as a vampire!! I'm going out to an alternative/rock club as they have about 10 bands on and it's cheap entry if you're dressed up but I keep thinking they won't think I'm dressed up seeing as everyone there will be gothed up anyway lol. I'm so excited tho, I love Halloween! Last year I was a bumblebee and I loooooved my costume so much, made most of it myself so was very disappointed when I was told by my bf that I couldn't wear it everyday! :(

Maybe I could wear the vampire gear every day tho.. :D

Nothing. Staying in, with the curtains closed and not answering the door.

Sorry, but I just don't get Halloween at all. I certainly don't see why I should give things to children I have never seen before who come begging to the door.

I have a party next weekend and still don't know what to wear???
I always looked forward to Halloween when I was living in the States as it's a big thing there and you see loads of people out and about on the streets. Only thing we had to watch out for was for some stupid people who used to poison the sweets!

I will be at Wembley watching the American Football!!

I'll be in work and therefore busy as hell (not a good night with my job)!!
hope all of you with plans have a fab night and those of you who don't, hope you have a quiet night :D

Im a proper rotten mother, I dont take my kids trick or treating - because I hate the whole concept of threatening people on their doorsteps if they dont cough up goodies. Instead we have a little halloween disco in the house and play some silly games. I am sure I will start to get more hassle in the next few years as they get older but they are satisfied with it for now.

Strangely though, and I am probably speaking too soon, in the 9 years we have lived here, we have never had one trick or treating child at the door...

Im a proper rotten mother, I dont take my kids trick or treating - because I hate the whole concept of threatening people on their doorsteps if they dont cough up goodies. Instead we have a little halloween disco in the house and play some silly games. I am sure I will start to get more hassle in the next few years as they get older but they are satisfied with it for now.

Strangely though, and I am probably speaking too soon, in the 9 years we have lived here, we have never had one trick or treating child at the door...

I don't agree with trick or treating either. Only did it once as a kid, and have only ever taken my eldest once, but that was round our Court, and we pre-warned the neighbours and booked time slots for us all to take our kids round. We don't get trick or treaters normally. We live in a private Court, and it's not lit up (cos we won't pay for a street light or it's up-keep!) so people don't know we're there!

I usually decorate my living room with pumpkins and spiders webs and do a Jack O'Lantern for outside, and get sweets for my boys (chocolate pumpkins/eyeballs/spiders etc) but won't this year, as we're away. Might see if Dad wants to do one with the boys instead.

In Holland they don't celebrate Halloween, but on 11 November all the kids celebrate St Martins day. when they carry paper lanterns (which they generally make at school) and sing songs about St Martin. It's a bit like carol singing but it is meant for younger children, and if they sing "enthusiastically" you give them some sweets (similar to Halloween).
We do let the kids cut out a pumpkin head which they really enjoy.

I am attending a charity ball that my fiancee has organised to raise money for Cancer research - its a hollywood theme and i am getting glammed up - got myself a new dress!!!

WOOOOO! x

I won't be doing anything this year, but I usually love halloween! Last year I was a killer clown, and the year before the ex and I were morbid Jack and Jill. Must admit, we rocked it! I usually get my inspiration from Living Dead Dolls. I used to deal in them, but the bottom went out of the market :( 'Bloody' doctor and nurse was also good! But I bought a proper nurses outfit, not a PVC number :D

Have a happy Halloween, whatever you choose to do (or not do)!

we are having a halloween party for the scouts. Im going to be dressing up as the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. Have a red dress and going to get some cheap jewellery to adorn the front and get a white shirt which im going to decorate in hearts! Im going to curl my hair and spray it red then either make or buy a cheap crown and do my make-up like below!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...ostume&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N&tbs=isch:1

Back