Hands up who does the plan without going to class?

Well I think Friday it is for me from now on then.I am a gold member (LOL) but am about 5lbs off that weight. I have been using an app on my phone when i'm out shopping and I find this a huge help. I also still have that strange spinny wheel thing which although is a bit of a "faff" to use also does the job. My daughter joined recently and I don't understand how they don't give you a "tool " for working out pp's anymore....or am I missing something rall obvious?? I have had a sneaky weigh (as i can't wait til Fri) and it looks like 2lb off this week. I want one of these ticker things now so I can see it infront of me, if I have more time on weekend I will see if I can find out where they are etc. Good luck everyone on your WI's this week.

Hello ladies, weigh in time for me again and I have lost 4lb this week! I'm so chuffed! I have been using the ultimate food value app after I read someone else on another post talking about it.
good luck ladies :D

I'm another one thats doing it online, its easier for me as the meetings are on at 9:15am - the time I'm taking the little one into nursery. I did weight watchers earlier in the year and that helped me but I used to become stuck on 26pp, this time I'm more motivated to get the last couple of stone off with Weight Watchers.

Weighed yesterday and 2lbs off !! Been extra good all week so I can have a drink and a chinese for hubbys birthday. Soooooo glad i changed WI to a Fri:clap:

Hi everyone, just looking into giving ww a whirl...is there a way or app to work out how many points I am entitled to a day without joining up....last time I did it I hated the classes an didn't get anything out of it :(
thanks x

Junkfoodnomore said:
Hi groovy chick I think there is an app called ultimate value diary I'm not sure if u can do it on there?

That app can be used to work out your points allowance... I have it and wouldn't be without it x

Wow everyones done really well doing the plan at home! Gives me confidence that I can do the same :) am new and starting ww pp today so hope to have the success that you all seem to have! This weight WILL be gone!! x x

scoobysue said:
We are a positive bunch on here it has to be said.

I was tempted to join online but the thought if paying out £30+ didn't appeal to me and I'm not one for going classes.. Use to go to SW classes and bored was not the word...

I do it all online,the prospect of spending all that money gives me motivation as I don't want to have paid it for nothing!

I did it all online and lost 3stone, although after a while I got stuck and had no motivation. The only reason i lost the original three stone I think was because my bf was hard on me, and did exercise with me! :) x

I have just started online, fingers crossed this will work and I have the willpower to keep going. Going to give it my best, but I may end up back at a class, need the motivation.

I started off by going to classes but I haven't been for the last 3 weeks and the price of it is starting to become an issue too. :( I'd like to try doing it at home and weighing on my own scales but I'm worried I'll fall off the wagon completely as I've been on/off the plan for a couple of weeks now.

I got to goal/gold going to class but fell by the wayside and now with my shifts I can't make classes regularly enough to make it financially worthwhile with having to pay for missed classes. Anyway I seem to have really got into the mindset of just doing this myself at home along with the support of everyone on here. I have to say for me, right now, this seems to be really doing the job. I really think it comes down to where your head is at this particular time..... maybe. Good luck

I just cancelled my monthly pass and switched to eSource only, I hope I can do this... I'm feeling confident that I can. This place helps hugely of course! :D

Well said. Never alone on here. Although to be honest I have noticed the SW bit of the forum is quite a bit busier than WW. As i'm quite new to this forum stuff I don't know if this is just a quiet period for ww or not.....anyway there is usually someone lurking somewhere lol.

Back