Hands up who does the plan without going to class?

Hello Ladies!!
just wanted to share, i lost 1lb this week so i hit my mini goal of 8lbs in 4 weeks.
i have been using the ultimate food diary app on my phone and this forum has also been a massive help!
good luck to you all, and keep us posted on how you are all doing, its nice to hear from you all.
Kelly :D

Hi hun! I have not been to a single meeting. I joined in January online and I used the weight watchers phone app. I lost almost 3 stone between January and July. Then I've been off plan since July and stated the same weight. Now I'm back and ready to head for goal. I joined here yesterday and it seems like a great board. However this time round I'm doing the 'Simply Filling' plan. I'm tracking my foods on my phone using a free app.

i peoples, im doing it alone too. lost 5st something. (see stats)

my weight losses have started slowing down...sigh xxx

hello ladies, well i satyed the same last week but lost 1lb this week. i was surprised as i have the cold and just want to binge on carbs! plan to shift a few this week though, hitting the gym big style (so i am saying now haha) anyway keep up the good work everyone :D

im gonna atempt to do it on my own, i want to follow the old style points anyway, and i think i can do it, with this place to come and rant/vent and advice, lol, ive done it with a group before years ago and also done it on my own, so hopefully i will be ok.

I do it on my own! I use an app on my phone to calculate everything and my points etc. much cheaper and easy, I'd find it hard work going to class as I have anxiety / nobody to watch the kids. And I don't think it's worth paying online when I can use an app and come on here!

well ladies only 0.6lb off tis week but i succumbed to the mince pies and i never went to the gym. i have set myself a mini goal of 5lb loss for november so gonna have to pull out all the stops to hit it this week! im sure i can do it though!

as always good luck everyone

I am determined to be 10 something for chrimbo but its the hard yards now ladies. No class does not mean no determination however....... proper good grammar eh

Hi everyone, I'm switching to doing the propoint plan at home alone. I've been going to classes, but if I'm honest I find the classes really boring and I don't enjoy going. The leader is lovely but it's more like a coffee morning than a weight class. I haven't been for a couple of weeks, so have decided to save the money and try at home. I've found the propoint plan really good, and when I stick to it I lose weight. I find the small calculator invaluable and I weigh my food on the old ww scales for accurate weighing. I may buy the new scales out of the money I'm saving from not going to meetings.

I've done weight watchers at home for a year! I did online for 3 months and 9 months alone. I just have a way cool iPhone app. It costs £1.99 but has done its job over 9 months and I love it!

Back