1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

happy cow cheese

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by snowqueen, 27 May 2014 Social URL.

1. snowqueen

snowqueen Well-Known Member

Does anybody know the syn value of happycow light cheese triangles?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Do you mean laughing cow?

4. snowqueen

No its happy cow. You get it beside the laughing cow cheese. Laughing cow is €1.99 for 8 triangles and the happy cow is €1.89 for 24. Its 8% fat and has 24kcal. It tastes just like the laughing cow

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Never heard of that one! It's not on syns online either sorry. If the values are similar to laughing cow maybe treat it the same?

6. snowqueen

Thanks for that. I have a box of them at home but half the lid was ripped off so i cant enter the details on the website to work out the syns. Its pretty similar to laughing cow so I've been adding 1.5 syns